List Of Game Center Apps

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Project-79, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Jack of Hearts

Sep 2, 2010
    I actually was just able to get in 88th in the top 100 of the McKinley Circuit and the achievement won't even pop. I've already been robbed of two places! Haha..

2. Jack of Hearts

Sep 2, 2010
    Is there some issue with the "Cream of the Crop" achievement in Real Racing? I placed 88th a couple hours ago and I have been pushed to the mid 90's without the achievement popping up! I'm worried I'm going to get knocked off the top 100 without the achievement which would suck because the leaderboards are starting to get insanely hard to get ranked in. Anybody experience getting the achievement after being knocked off the top 100? I've synced dozens of times so I have no idea what the issue is!

3. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

Yeah I had problems getting that 1 for quite a while. I got it in the end on the Forino Valley track, which it seems is the only track to trigger it. Take a look at this post from Firemint's support site. Like I said, i'm pretty sure this was a rush job by Firemint so its certainly a bug.

4. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Digged out Nanosaur 2. Bought it some months ago but didn't have the time to play.

The new multiplayer games are not so bad and have almost nothing to do with the lengthy original game, actually, they are pretty fun!

Made two of the original levels too by the way and enjoyed them (needed 45 min for the first level and 30 for the second). There is a nasty bug in "Adventure": When I lose my last game live the screen gets black, but sound works and nothing changes. I have to press home button, home button twice, remove from multitask bar, start againÂ… It seems that they tried to implement multitasking but it doesn't work. (Anyway I didn't try to reboot iPhone.)

But the graphics and sounds are awesome and the feeling of the flight is really great. Animations of different dinosaurs impressive.

Tried the short online dogfights "Battle": Collect weapons, find friend/enemy with the display of green arrows at the top and shoot, additionally the enemy has a big circle around so you can see him better, 3 lives for each of the combatants, the last player alive wins the game. And "Race": The first player to complete three laps around the track wins, unlimited lives, get as much jetpack fuel as possible. Didn't try the third (and main) mulitplayer version "Capture The Eggs" yet.

Screenshot "Race":

[​IMG]

Controls are working fine here with iPh4, you can make very sharp turns. Smooth framerates with rare drops on heavy action.

Game Center seems to count well and reliable, you make easy some achievements and climb up leaderboards when you win multiplayer games.

Nanosaur 2 instructions (the normal levels)
    http://www.pangeasoft.net/iphone/nano2/files/Nanosaur%202%20Instructions.pdf

Instructions for multiplayer inside the game.

Highly recommended alone for the mulitplayer features! And when you have one hour left or two in the long winter nights try the original levels.

5. Jack of Hearts

Sep 2, 2010
    Well that certainly blows. Looks like I'm not going to be able to get the achievement cause Forino Valley has an incredibly tight top 100. Hopefully some update Firemint pushes out will let me retroactively get the achievement but I'm doubtful.

6. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Lol @ GC "coming soon" for Minigore.

7. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Looks like Doodle Jump can be added to upcoming list. They replied to someone on twitter stating GC update was "coming".

8. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    in zentomino which puzzle is supposed to be shaped like a computer? o-o

9. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Second set of puzzles- 5th page- 6th puzzle. (It looks like a lamp to me. )

10. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    I'm fairly certain I've won more than 10 multiplayer games on Enigmo 1. There's an achievement called Multiplayer Contender, and is awarded for winning 10 multiplayer games. It hasn't unlocked, or even given me a percentage of how close I am to getting it. Has anyone unlocked it?

11. Kroan

Kroan Active Member

Sep 3, 2010
    There is also an achievemnt for Flight Control that you have to keep the airplaine's up in the air for over 2 minute's without landing it. I timed it, and at 2:31 I still didn't get the achievement. :(

12. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I tried for that one as well with no result. Looks like its broken.

13. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    To answer most of your problems which your blaming directly at GC, Problems with you not gaining achievements are due to the developer. The Developers havn't set game center up for there game correctly meaning that these bugs exist.

The reason only a portion of the tracks in Real Racing have a leader board is due to the developer rushing to get game center out, this is the same with the achievement bugs.

I think it's only fair we dont say things like "Game center is rubbish as it doesn't detect this and that achievement". The Developers aren't use to GC and it may take a thew updates in till all bugs are fixed and the developer gets use to game center. Giv it a month and game center should have:
    -More Games
    -No Bug's(That means non of that 51st place thing on the leaderboards)
    -More Users
    -More features

I can't wait.

I hope I haven't offended anyone with my criticism, Thanks

14. Kroan

Kroan Active Member

Sep 3, 2010
    I never said that it's GC fault. Obviously the game needs to report whether an achievement has to beeen achieved or not. Flight Control does this very bad anyway, since it doesn't submit progress either (Play 250 games stays on 0% until you got it completed).

But I thought that it would be nice to see if I'm the only one with the problem of not getting that achievement.

15. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    Games can have there achievements saved offline for sync later but most of the current games dont have this set up.

16. Morbus Iff

Morbus Iff Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    That should be fixed soon - I spoke to Pangea support over the
    weekend, and they've found the bug and have submitted an update.

17. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

2012 it is then for minigore.

18. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    I wish Donut Games would add achievements and all via Game Center to their games. Never gonna happen but it would be awesome if they did... ;)

19. Morbus Iff

Morbus Iff Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Recent updates to my achievement lists:
    http://www.disobey.com/wiki/Game_Center_achievements

• Achievement list added: Azkend
    • Achievement list added: Comb 2010
    • Achievement list added: Megaplex Madness - Now Playing
    • Achievement list added: Worldy Wings
    • 18 games have achievement lists detailed.
    • 14 games support Game Center but have no achievements.
    • 22 games have unknown Game Center integration/achievements.
    • 54 GC-enabled games total.

20. vinikun

vinikun Member

Jul 16, 2010