List Of Game Center Apps

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Project-79, Sep 2, 2010.

1. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Dinosmashhhhh

2. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Looks like all the Tappi Bear games have GC support now.

3. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    Just to let you guys know, our facebook page is releasing interesting information on Game Center when we find it. Having some of you guys join would create a more active environment and this would hopefully up the people liking the page over time.

Thanks, and Sammysin, are you sure they have gamecenter or are they just saying it because I have seen games with no GC but they state they have it.

4. olliewollie

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    Did you know that some apps allow you to gain a percentage towards your achievments?

5. Uberblake

Uberblake Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    I don't wanna see the people in the ta community's real faces and profile pics!!:eek:

6. olliewollie

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    Lol, I get what your saying. Whats your GC id?

7. olliewollie

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    Every time GC does that dddDdD I have to shout GOAL!!!

8. JCat

JCat Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    CEO E-Commerce
    NY

Yeah that's interesting! Worldy Wings is one that supports that..

9. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    yeh sounds goog :D

10. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Im sure we will see more of it when apple finally updates some apps

11. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Really like that feature. Hopefully more games take advantage of that...

12. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

I can proudly announce that
    I made the first achievement of 52Anthem!

App Store Link
    Free with (sometimes) an ads bar at the top​

I described that card game (solitaire, patience) a bit here in this fabulous thread.

As you can see here in the game statistics ("Database"), I needed 88 rounds to accomplish a game with seven tableaus! It is almost frustrating when you are sharp before the end and cleared 49, 50 or 51 cards of the 52…

[​IMG]

Here some of the last moves. There is a certain amount of strategy, tactics and maybe counting and math necessary. But the display above helps. Try to clear two colors completely so that you can swap with the remaining ones towards the end.

[​IMG]

At this point I was rather excited and thought a while if there could anything go wrong. Because there is no undo function! But everything is okay when there are only two colors left.

[​IMG]

And then you will be "really happy" (according to App Store description) when you see this:

[​IMG]

There is the developer in my GC friends list who made achievement #2: "7Card mode, clear 15 times". As far as I can see in the "play count" list he/she needed almost 500 attempts for this. So if you are looking for a really challenging puzzle try this.

Obviously you get rid of the ads bar after the first achievement.

BTW I love Game Center, here some international queries:

[​IMG]

13. olliewollie

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    I haven't played it yet, it's not the type of game i fancy.

14. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#374 Habakuk, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
    Mine not too at 1st place but I learned to love the bomb. :) It's never too late widening the horizon. Switching to Real Racer now until someone of my friends breaks my 52Anthem achievement.

15. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    I have just submitted a new version of iFishing World Championship that now supports the retina display. It looks amazing and with Game Center multiplayer support it's going to be a must buy for fishing fans.

[​IMG]

16. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    When are more games coming out?

17. Jack of Hearts

Sep 2, 2010
    #377 Jack of Hearts, Sep 12, 2010
    Anybody with Real Racing notice that only a few of the tracks have GC leaderboards? What is going on with that? Is it just my device?

18. SirDarkened

SirDarkened Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Ha srsly?
    Where do I live?
    Monday. No updates over the weekend.

19. Tappi Bear all in one has 29 achievements with 1 point for each :s if ever there exists a leaderboard for game center where you can see where you rank among your friends across all games it will suck if it was according to the number of points you have, instead it should be according to the number of achievements.

20. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

#380 nizy, Sep 12, 2010
    I think it'd be really useful to link the games on that upcoming list to the source where the dev confirmed the game will use game center i.e. twitter, TA post etc. For instance I can't find anywhere that states that Gunstar Heroes and Altered Beast will use GC. Sega's official blog just states bluetooth multiplayer.

Not your device only as I have the same. Even worse than the 5 tracks with leaderboards is that the overall board is for fastest lap, which is basically a repeat of the "McKinley Circuit" as that is the shortest lap. :(

I really think Firemint just rushed out the updates for both Real Racing and Flight control because their usual high standards just aren't in the implementation of game center features. Hopefully they'll sort it out in another update.