List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    How do I dismantle the jewels? I don't like that there are no instructions and this is the tutorial!

2. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
  3. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Can't access the tutorial. It keeps shutting down when I try to open it. If you open your inventory by pulling it left to right then press divide and drag the jewels to an empty slot. Has that helped or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

4. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    It kept crashing so I had to reinstall ugh let me try that but I think I did that and it did not work brb :) I deleted the game, it has bugs on the iPad bc it continued to crash and freeze:(

5. Weird, I never had any crashing with mine. But I'm on the iPhone.
    See if skipping the tutorial helps.

So far I'm a bit disappointed with episode 6, as it's considerably easier than the rest of the game. After how crazy episodes 4 & 5 were, I was expecting a real challenge. Then again, I'm only finishing room 3 now, so maybe it gets harder.

6. Went back to look at Dead Escape, and this seems to be a common problem in the app store reviews. So I'll be waiting on that one to see if they fix it. Pity, because it looks pretty cool.

7. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    It doesn't say anything about fixes to the save feature, but a new update actually came out just today. Might be a while before another one surfaces!

8. Oh, nice. If you get a chance go play, please let me know if the problem is fixed. I have enough games in backlog right now, that I don't need to buy one that I can't even play ;)

9. New free IDAC game: "Meeting Up"!

10. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    #1470 Pepper2427, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
    Downloading now. Thanks for the heads up

Aw. Already played it on App Navi. Oh well. Will give it another go

11. I never played it before, but just finished. Was a challenging one. Their older games (like this one) feel dated compared to the new ones. I'm glad they're working out the controls because the new ones seem to require less tapping (like what was with that button in Meeting Up?).

12. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    @app your blog was mentioned on the IDAC FB page! Someone mentioned that they found an IDAC walkthrough site w pics:) others said the walkthroughs were pro :) but I think pple prefer the FB site bc they all seem to know each other haha I had to read and laugh. Sort of like this thread:)

13. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Will do. Just updated it, so I'll play around with it this weekend and see if the saving is any better or not.

14. Haha cool. Thanks for letting me know :)
    I'm trying to make as many as I can. It started with just reviews, but people kept asking for walkthroughs, so I just started making them :)

I wish it were easier to get points, though. I used up 300 on The Basement Plot (that was an annoying one!) and now I have like 60 points left lol. I think you have to collect points for years to to be able to unlock the other games.

15. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    No, if you refer a friend you get 300 pts :D I have actually bought a lot of games lol

16. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Unfortunately, not all of us have friends :p

17. Lol or at least not friends who care about this stuff.

18. #1478 AppUnwrapper, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
    Anyone play Dying Mesaage the Sequel? I'm pretty deep into it but kinda stuck.

Nevermind... I seem to always figure it out right after I ask for help ;)

And can't delete posts for some reason...

19. Did you guys ever finish eyes to ambush? It's the only free one I have left and I'm not all too eager to play it.

20. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    That was the worst IDAC game I have played so far. But it will get you 30 points so is worth playing. We can all help out if (I mean when) you get stuck