List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Scarlett and the spark of life is $0.99 today (I've had this on my wish list waiting for it to go down for a long time).

Also this weekend The trials of Mississippi and the Witches of Salem were on sale (they may still be on sale). Those are 2 of my fav games. Go w the first one if u need to choose:)

2. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    So far I've really enjoyed what I've played of this one. However, either there's a problem with the save sometimes or I did something wrong, because when I went back to play it after getting to a certain point, I ended up having to start over again. Haven't gone back since to see if I'm okay this time around, but I still plan on putting more time into this one when I get a chance.

This game was a lot of fun. I really hope they plan on making more of them.

3. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    @Teagan- are the Trials of Mississippi and the Witches of Salem iPad only? Who is/are the publishers? I can't seem to find them-must be a severe coffee deficiency...

4. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
  5. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    #1425 PointOfLight, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  6. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
  7. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
  8. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    My biggest problem with the 3D Escape series is that you get barely any feedback on what you're doing. I want my game to talk to me, even if it says something like "hey idiot, you can't do that!"

9. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
  10. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I've wanted one for quite a while now anyway, but after using my wife's I definitely want one. Unfortunately all my budget for one went into buying my wife's :rolleyes:

11. #1431 AppUnwrapper, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
    The kitchen was one of the worst bored.com games, IMO. Navigating around the room is annoying. And I used the key on the door at the end, but it disappeared without unlocking the door. I just deleted the game.

As for Scarlett, thanks for the head's up. I saw that a while back and forgot abot it. Looks fun, though. May just have to buy it!

12. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Honestly, all of my games are annoying at the moment lol I cant seem to get into any of them. :(

13. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Well that's not good. List them out here so we can avoid them :)

14. Anyone playing the Inn of the Ordeals?
    I can't get the design on the window sill to work with the table.

15. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I finished that one the day it came out. I don't recall having to match up any design to the table. Where r u thus far?

16. Used the pen on the window sill. Isn't that related to the "plonks" on the table?

17. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    It does seem they are the way iOS is heading. Most new software seems to be concentrated on that platform first, especially games. I'm just not sure I am up to being a hipster and lounging in coffee shops stating how bored I am with everyday existence...:D

18. #1438 AppUnwrapper, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
    Ugh still stuck at the same spot. I know it's for the bathroom door, but can't figure it out.

Edit: Nevermind, got it!

19. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Ah okay, I know where you are :) as you saw, the window sil had to do w the bathroom door. I can help you from this point on if you need help.

BTW there is a Facebook group for IDAC games that has walkthroughs for every game. I try not to peek unless I'm totally stuck. I prefer to get a hints which people on there will be happy to do.

20. Thanks, but I actually finished it :). And got through Flames of Light and Shadow -- really liked that one. Starting again on Locked Up Girl now. I can't seem to stop making walkthroughs of them ;)