List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    For me it's usually because I use my debit card to buy the gift card. I like the gift card concept because then I have a balance in my account, and when that balance is low I either stop buying or get a new gift card. If I put things on my credit card I tend not to stop, and my credit card bill is way too big as it is.

2. It's only beneficial if you get some deal like a $25 card for $20 -- then you save $5, as long as you intend to use it up.

3. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
  4. Dang $100 card for $60 is a good deal... But a lot to buy in one shot for me, considering I buy mainly $1 games. Thanks for the head's up!

5. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    At least you wouldn't have to get any cards again for a while :)

6. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    #1407 Teagan, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
    Has anyone played 1112 ep 3? I'm trying to decide if I should get it...

Btw 1112 ep 1 is free today.

7. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Bought it...yes. Played it...no. From reviews it seems to be the best of all the three episodes. I know I will get around to playing it one day and I can't resist a sale. If I was you, I'd go for it

8. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    #1409 Teagan, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
    New IDAC game free today...Memories Lost on the Beach! :)

Ugh They changed the game icon. I've already played this:(

9. So I bought the three Hectors, but I'm hesitant to buy Puzzle Agent after reading some reviews. Am I going to regret it if I don't buy them?

10. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Personally, I wasn't a big fan of the first Puzzle Agent, so I'm not planning on picking up the second one.

11. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I wasn't a fan of 1112 but bought ep 2 and 3 lololol do they need to be played in order?

12. I downloaded the first one since it's free, but I still haven't gotten a single one of these games I downloaded onto my phone. Curse you iPhone and your lack of an sd slot!

13. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I'm hoping they don't have to be, because when I get the chance I'm planning on playing 2 and never got through 1. Besides the fact that I didn't care for part 1 as a game, it was frustrating because the game stayed at $7.99 forever, so I finally broke down and bought it. Something like 2 weeks later they dropped it to 99 cents. It was almost a worse feeling than when a developer drops the price right away.

14. Wow at $7.99 it has to be pretty amazing. Even Infinity Blade is only 5.99, and Gameloft games are usually 6.99.

I don't understand some of these prices. They don't have any packaging costs, etc, so these higher prices would seem to do more damage than good.

I remember I was eyeing Aralon for a long time, refusing to pay $10 without trying a lite version first. When it finally dropped to 99 cents I snatched it up, but deleted it not long after (mainly because of the long loading times between *everything*). I would have been pretty upset if I paid $10 for it.

15. podbud

podbud Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Yep tried that too. When i click back on the rope in the item screen the scrolling description just happens. ?

16. Did you try using the rope to get the block first? It needs to tell you that the rope is too thick. Then you can work on getting the thread.

17. Did you guys try the new bored.com game, Tea Room? They really stepped it up with the 3D -- just started it, but it looks and feels a lot better than their other games.

18. Dead Escape?

Just noticed Dead Escape. Anyone play it?

19. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Played this some time ago and really enjoyed it.