List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. Soon you'll get numbers AND letters. I also haven't seen any place to use any of them. But I keep discovering objects hidden where I didn't even know I could go. So back to exploring...

2. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Okay, you got me! I'm off to download:)

3. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Yeah I have some letters too but I haven't got a clue what to do with any of them

4. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Another brain strain party starts!

5. Has anyone figured out how to turn on the computer or clock? Or fix that darn button? It's the only clue that I know where it goes, but can't use it because of the broken button :(

Let me know if you need any help until that point.

6. Ahhhhh!!!! I just pressed Start by accident instead of Continue. It wiped my game. That means I have to do that horrid yellow puzzle again. Ugh. This'll have to wait until later.

7. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Not sure what button you are referring to. I don't know where the battery is for the computer nor do I know how to fix the clock. I have numbers and letters but no clue where to use them lol TORTURE!

8. I assume you solved the yellow puzzle?
    And look really carefully under and around things. Try to see them from different angles. And when the game tells you something, listen to it!

9. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    OMG! I double clicked the home button to post here, went back and my progress is gone! I'm deleting! No way am I going through that click puzzle again.grrrr

10. You mean the whole game reset itself or just that one puzzle? You have to complete all those yellow puzzles in one sitting, or you'll have to start from scratch. That's why I'm not startin the game again until later when I have more time.

11. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Stupid yellow puzzle. Can get all the way through until I come to the chain. If I could solve that I have another item

12. Yeah the chain was pretty tough. Try coming in from both ends and meeting at the middle.
    Assuming I can get through them all again, I'll try to offer more help if I can.

13. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    The ENTIRE game reset!

14. #994 AppUnwrapper, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
    I started again, and now I'm stuck on the chain, too. I get it down to one white piece, but can't figure out how I solved it the first time. Ugh.

Edit: OMG I did it! But I seriously don't understand the logic to completing thse puzles. I get how the whole puzzle works, just not how to finish them.

15. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Yes, I gave in and restarted, bringing me up to wear I left off. I'm stuck on the
    music puzzle. One button doesn't work. I also have yet to figure out how to work the clock. Need a break now:)

16. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Still haven't figured it out. Have tried logic but then I have one piece left. Will try random pressing next. Worked for the one with the circles

17. I think we're at the same point, but I can't play right now. Will have to get back to it later.

18. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Yay. Got a battery. Still can't do yellow puzzle

19. Were there any steps needed to get the battery or just look more carefully?

Wish I could help you with the puzzle. Just keep working at it! I did it twice, so it is doable ;)

20. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Done the yellow puzzle. Worked out the way to do it and it worked. You need to open drawer with letters. Stuck on clock time