List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    No, I'm still getting notifications. Probably redundant question but do you have the thread under watched threads?

Or maybe a bug in the site? Up until a month ago I wasn't able to use the Top and New Games list on the TA main site with my iOS 10 device, it just showed all 50 game icons above of each other (and that for months). Site only worked properly on my iPad with 11 and now 12.

The (not so) new (anymore) design definitely still has quite a few glitches, hope you can sort it out.

2. Gambler

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
  3. Analander

Analander Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2014
  4. Gambler

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    Once again not for me. Either not in my region or already too late. Last time a similar offer only worked for Canada and US. Still thx for the tip ofc!

Out of curiosity: Does anyone else (still) have them for free in their respective App Store?

5. Analander

Aug 24, 2014
    That's why I have my region set to the US, unless I'm buying something. :p

And the deal is expired now.

6. David1953

David1953 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2013
    They were free on the Canadian AppStore as well, but it didn't really matter for me, since I owned all of them anyway.

7. podbud

podbud Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
  8. elvis333

elvis333 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    thanks, i am enjoying this game. its free and pretty fun!

9. Analander

Aug 24, 2014
  10. Gambler

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    The URL inserting through the interface doesn‘t (or didn‘t?) work for me either since the site update. If you‘re interested in another way (which works for a lot of forums btw) just use the URL command. Eg [URL_=_"http://linkxyz.com"]name of the game or whatever else you wanna name the link[/URL].

Without the _ signs ofc but if I hadn‘t used them you‘d just have seen a link with the text "name of the game or whatever else you wanna name the link" leading you to the "site" linkxyz.com ;)

11. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Panmorphia: Enchanted is currently out on the AppStore for $1.99

12. abbstar

abbstar Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2018
    Oh dam, thanks updated the link, thanks for letting me know.........
    and here just in case,----Download---- https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/dream-on-a-journey/id1360691555?mt=8

13. David1953

May 26, 2013
    abbstar likes this.

14. Yikes! So sorry guys and gals! I am always around, was just busy putting out the usual fires with a new game release and forgot to update here!

I love that this thread always keeps going and going too.. :)

Sorry about the lack of updates, but rest assured that I am always working on a game. It's my favorite thing to do. I love making them. But I also have a 6 year-old son and try to be around him as much as I can when not working, so the social media and marketing stuff falls by the wayside.

Now with Thickety Creek launched, I am now full steam ahead on my next adventure game. I am trying my best to get these games done faster, and hopefully that's not just wishful thinking this time! :)

I have a little over 15 locations completed on the new game, so it's getting there. Will post screenshots in a little bit...

Warm regards,
    Joe

morrissey and Gambler like this.
  15. David1953

May 26, 2013
    Thanks for stopping in, Joe, and it was a treat to play your latest game, Thickety Creek. As always, first class, and I'm looking forward to your next game.

All the best to you and your family.

morrissey likes this.
  16. elvis333

elvis333 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Joe, ur games are always amazing.... Thickety Creek was a lot of fun. I’m glad to hear another game is in the works!!!!

morrissey likes this.
  17. Gambler

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    Just saw that Detective Gallo has been released for iOS a few days ago.

The game was released on PC about half a year ago - Haven't played it yet but from the reviews I've read it's a generally well received classic Point'n'Click adventure .

Now that it's available on mobile I'll surely dive into it the next days.

18. Gambler

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    Gotta say, I‘m very positively surprised about Detective Gallo. Funny, also silly/goofy story but suppose that‘s intentional and considering they only got 15k for the game on Kickstarter (just a few dollars more than they asked for) the game is quite long, it‘s fully voiced in English and Italian and especially the puzzles are really clever throughout the whole game.

Every time after running around a bit and thinking "now I‘m finally stuck" suddenly the solution came to me. For me that‘s always a sign of a good adventure when instead of trying nonsensical combinations you can get to the bottom of a puzzle just by sitting back and walking through the scenes a while and turning your brain on. The game is full of inventory and environmentally based puzzles, completely in the vein of the classic Lucas Arts adventures. So if you like those, I can definitely recommend Detective Gallo.

19. focus_on_me

focus_on_me New Member

Feb 7, 2019
    Female
    Talking about adventure games, I used to play Magic Encyclopedia in my childhood. That was a Hidden Object game with interesting plot and beautiful art.
    Last parts are not so good as the first one (as usual), but the game may be interesting both for children and adults.