List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. Wow looks great! That camera feature seems like a brilliant idea -- makes me wonder why no one came up with it sooner ;)

Just started downloading (after agreeing to let Apple turn me into a human centiPad). :)

2. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    #4462 Teagan, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    I just started and am already stuck grrrr. I can take pics....

Edit: can't play....too many glitches!!!! Not happy. There's a forum on FB and they are all stuck due to glitches also:(

3. GlitchGames

GlitchGames Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    We're really happy with that feature and now when we have been playing other adventure games we keep trying to take a photo before realising we can't do it :)

What issues are you experiencing? Have you got a link to the forum?

4. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I'd be curious to know what you're experiencing as well. I never finished the game, but I played through a lot of it and don't remember running into any issues.

5. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    The only problem I've found is with the books. It asks which page to go to but when I close the book and back up the box and number is still at the top of my screen. Apart from that, which was solved by closing the app and reopening, I have had no problems at all

6. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Darn it! At least it's just the one so far, will get this fixed for 1.1

7. siege187

siege187 Active Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Didn't come across a single glitch in Forever Lost, barring the dev name and the other thing I won't mention for spoiler reasons. #

Running an iPhone 5 if that makes a difference. Mind you it was my stag do at the weekend so maybe there were some and I was still too drunk to notice

8. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Very happy to hear that you didn't experience any issues and also that we managed to make a drunk-proof game :)

9. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I closed the app in the task bar and started it again....fixed the issues. The camera was causing problems amongst other things.

10. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    It's the IDAC forum on FB. App you saw the pple w glitches right?

11. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Odd, though it's good to hear that it has settled down for now. I was playing some over lunch and didn't run into a single problem. I even took a bunch of pictures :) I'm just glad I finally get to play this on my iPad.

12. FeNoMeN

FeNoMeN Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    i have problem with radio and music box

13. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Yes!!! You have to photograph the picture of the radio in the waiting room or else it won't work. You also need the dial.

14. FeNoMeN

FeNoMeN Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    no,problem is with music instrument coz i can't repeat that melody from radio,can anyone help me what colour to press?

15. podbud

podbud Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010

How did you three go with Atlantis 2 HD btw? Have either of you managed to get through the game yet and is it just me being dimwitted? It's driving me bananas.

Bearing that in mind I see you posted a new Microids game - Aztec. I'm kind of hesitant to get it as due to being stuck in Atlantis 2, I don't want the same thing to happen.

I'd be keen to know how anyone else has fared in this game just after the Ireland part.

16. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    I still can't find the forum, do you have a link?

17. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Which ones are you currently pressing? Then I can see if that is correct and there is a bug or it is the wrong order.

Also, it might be better to move this over to the specific Forever Lost thread so we don't clog up this one.

18. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Personally I haven't tried Atlantis 2 yet. I was so disappointed with the last couple of Microids games that I did play I've pretty much given up on them.

19. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    New BFG release Flux Family Secret The Rabbit Hole CE. Not a bad price for a CE so that's another one to add to my spreadsheet. Only half way through the D's so far. Too many games so little time

20. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Anyone ever played Dexter The Game HD (note this is an AppShopper link)? I probably ignored it when it first came out because I'm not really a fan of the show, but it actually looks pretty decent. Sad when you don't just "wing it" if a game is a mere 99 cents, but there are still other things I'd rather buy if this one isn't any good.