List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    It does get very complicated. I won't be sleeping anyway tonight. So excited for the iPhone 5 but it won't be announced here until after 6pm which sucks. I need a bigger phone. 16gb is just not enough anymore

2. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    #4282 paul.hendricks, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
    It does look like it will be a very interesting device, if even half if the rumors I've seen are true. Bigger screen and storage would be very nice...

3. TheMoonwalls

TheMoonwalls Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
  4. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
  5. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I'm gathering it's a hidden object game, and personally I've not been a big fan of the ones that Microids has turned out. I think I'd give this a pass until there's a sale.

6. podbud

podbud Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Has anyone played Atlantis 2?

I've completed the Myan and Irish ages so far and the game may have a bug. I can't proceed as I don't have another triangular stone. The last stone I received was in the Irish age and now I've placed the one I got from that but I can only go back to either of those two.

Attached Files:

7. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    I am steadily working my way through all the BFG games(even did a spreadsheet to keep me straight) and they just keep bringing them out. *tut*
    Playing them back to back has made me realise that not all BFG games are created equal. Still enjoying them though.

8. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Yep, that's the fun of being hooked on a publisher. It's bad enough hoping that an individual developer keeps their quality up between games, but when a publisher tackles many developers like BFG does, you never know what you're going to get. Even starting to see that more in G5 now that their stable of games is getting bigger.

9. mrsleny

mrsleny Well-Known Member

May 30, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    The BFG collectors editions have been consistently good. I usually check out Gamezebo PC reviews to get an idea of the game. I'm very happy that BFG and G5E offer free trials for their games. One reason I haven't been keeping track of all the games I've played is because I'll probably be shocked at how much I've spent so far. Ignorance is bliss :)

10. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    If anyone has names of good educational apps please let me know. I keep an ongoing list and am always looking for new ones:)

On another note, I finished the trial version of the BFG yesterday and the text btwn screens disappears too fast to read. I looked on reviews and it seems to be a bug. I didn't mind it that much bc it's similar to other games so I knew what to do:)

11. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
  12. elvis333

elvis333 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    I see that episode 1 and 2 of the 1112 series are on sale for .99
    does anyone have any feedback on if these games are worth trying.

13. aghartastudio

aghartastudio Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Game designer/ director
    Lyon, France
    well for the price you can check out by yourself
    WHat ? i am the dev? oups sorry ;)
    check it out at this price you can't be disapointed !
    BTW ep 02 and 03 are a lot better^^

14. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    To be perfectly honest (even though I see the developer's watching this thread), I had a really hard time getting into 1112 episode 1 and finally deleted it from my device. It's also the most expensive game I ever bought at $7.99, which has always been a bit frustrating to me, especially since it was one of those games where I kept holding off, and finally like a week after I bought it they dropped the price. Still, enough people have had good things to say about it that it would probably be worth trying at 99 cents. I even bought part 2 despite the fact that I wasn't thrilled with part 1.

15. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Just finished Escape: Inside of the Mirror. Now you know how much I love escape games, but this one was actually pretty decent. There were a couple of things that I had to think about for a bit, but overall the puzzles were sound and there was no crazy number logic or leaps of faith required to finish the game. Plus the actual concept behind this one was actually kind of nifty. It's still free for now, so if you haven't already grabbed it you should.

16. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Did anyone finish treasure trove? I'm stuck and want to get it finished to make more room on my phone seeing as I'm keeping it

17. GlitchGames

GlitchGames Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
  18. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Good to see you here! I was on the beta test team for this one, guys, and it was a lot of fun. I think you all are really going to like it.

19. GlitchGames

GlitchGames Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Really nice of you to say that!

I truly hope everyone likes it, we love adventure games and believe we've created something pretty fun.