List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. TheMoonwalls

TheMoonwalls Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
    I didn't know that :eek: Thanks Eric :)

2. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    They don't seem to be available in the U.S. yet, but Big Fish has released Haunted Hotel II for both iPad and iPhone. Once again I can't speak for the iOS version, but I enjoyed the PC version of the game.

3. TheMoonwalls

Nov 8, 2010
    #403 TheMoonwalls, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  4. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I know!!! That's why I couldn't remember the name! I had to go into purchased apps and look through 300+ apps to find it. I use to have another iTunes account (don't ask, long story) but stopped using it. I thought the app I was referring to was on that account so gave up until these amazing peeps on here thought of the name for me! Haha

I downloaded Empress of the Deep 2 (not sure why) and Kuros. Empress was sort of a mistake bc I wasn't fond of the trial but let's keep it on the down low lololol

5. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Voted but wasn't sure how to and/ or if it was time. Thus I posted saying I vote for Train.

6. TheMoonwalls

Nov 8, 2010
    Thank you! :)
    There are three parts:
    1. They are choosing games to the list (there have to be a topic about them on TA).
    2. (Current) People are voting for up to 5 games, they want to be in the poll.
    3. Games with most votes will be added to the poll. There you can vote again, for the winner.

7. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Btw I downloaded haunted hotel for iPad. It's available! Again it says free.... But it does say unlock iap this time unlike last week.

8. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I think that's as much a glitch in Apple's system as anything. I've had a couple of times recently where I looked at a free game, and the next day when I looked again there was IAP for the full version. None of them were from Big Fish either :)

9. TheMoonwalls

Nov 8, 2010
    #409 TheMoonwalls, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
    I just want to ask for your help (Teagan too ;)), and write something like this: "I nominate The Train episode 02" in TA Forums Game of the Week contest:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=104190
    Of course if you think that The Train episode 02 should qualify to the next stage.

After that, I will post, and ask for your help again, if The Train episode 02 is in the poll.

This could really improve our sales, and hence I will be able and have funds, to make much better third episode, and further games.

BTW, The Train episode 02 is featured under main games New and Noteworthy! :)

10. TheMoonwalls

Nov 8, 2010
    Hello everyone!
    The Train episode 02, thanks to you, has qualified to the next stage of TA Forums Game of the Week!

I would like to ask you to vote for The Train episode 02 in the poll: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=104190

I will be very happy even from the third place, and this could really improve our sales, and hence I will be able and have funds, to make much better third episode, and further games.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
    Marcin,
    The Moonwalls.

11. podbud

podbud Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    So, I'm playing LKOA II and I'm absolutely stuck. Is anyone else playing this game?

I'm in the cave with the elephant and I have to thread the rope through the holes but "Attention: the ropes cannot cross each other more than five times"

It's one of those real obscure puzzles and I can't advance in the game at all. It's probably quite simple and obvious but as yet it's not revealing itself to me...

Sigh.

12. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Just voted. Looks like you're in pretty good shape. Didn't read the totals on every entry, but I think you're in second right now with 21, following really closely behind iBlast Moki 2 which has 22.

13. TheMoonwalls

Nov 8, 2010
    Thank you very much Eric! :)

14. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Voted and you are indeed in 2nd place:D

15. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Omg I stopped playing that bc I was absolutely stuck and unable to find help anywhere! I feel your pain lol I don't think I got very far but am happy to try again. I actually tried to put the iPhone version on my iPad but it would not work. Let me try again bc it says compatible w iPad.

16. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Back from my holidays and I see that 1112 Episode 3 is out. From the vids it looks a lot more polished. I enjoyed the first two and loved the music in the first one. Might be worth a punt

17. TheMoonwalls

Nov 8, 2010
  18. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    #418 Teagan, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
    I can't get in touch w BulkyPix! Their website "contact us" form comes back as undeliverable. LKOA will NOT work on the iPad although it says it's compatible. I tried this about a month ago and gave up. Any suggestions?

I don't see 1112 3 out here yet. Maybe this afternoon.

Btw is Kuros on the list?

19. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I'm so aggravated w BulkyPix! They DO NOT respond to app issues. Must mean they are aware of it and don't have plans to fix or update. They officially receive two thumbs down from me!! :mad:

20. TheMoonwalls

Nov 8, 2010
    But you can be sure, that I will always help you with any problem :)