List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I'm so sorry. I've never deleted anything in fear of losing all saved data:( there should be a file in your back up or do you not back up on a regular basis?

2. I don't back up on a regular basis :(
    I think I did back up fairly recently, but I think it was after I had deleted the game to make room (for Yesterday). It looks like the save file is still in iCloud if I could just access it!

3. Ugh I tried deleting and reinstalling, shutting my phone off... Nothing works.
    Sad that I'll never get to see the update, as there's no way in hell I'm starting over from scratch.

4. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    You probably already have, but did you check in Settings-->iCloud-->Infinity Blade II to make sure it was on?

5. I don't see that option. I can only see what IB2 files are saved to iCloud, and the option to delete them.
    I think the default setting of IB2 is to use iCloud, anyway. And, like I said, it worked in the past.

6. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    #3966 paul.hendricks, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
    Ooops, you are absolutely correct. I just downloaded it again and saw what you meant. I'll see what I can find tomorrow.

Sorry for the confusion.

7. mrsleny

mrsleny Well-Known Member

May 30, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Congrats on soon to arrive bundle of joy.

Screenshots for Mosaika looke great. I loved Grisly Manor. Looking forward to the new one.

8. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    Appunwrapper,

I hope this will help with your IB2 save game issue:

Backing up, Restoring, and Duplicating Saves using iCloud

9. I saw that, but I think it involves transferring to my PC and then back to my iPhone using 3rd-party software like iExplorer. I'm not too thrilled about doing that, but I'll take a look at it again.

Thanks!

10. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I officially am done w The Haunt! Im horrible at moving pieces to create a picture and cant for the life of me do one, let alone 3! There is no option to skip the puzzle or use a moth to skip. Thus, I'll never be able to proceed. Terrible planning if you ask me. They need to implement something that allows one to skip a puzzle if he/she is stuck. Otherwise the game is pointless. I should have waited before buying. The poor graphics on an iPad are sure to produce a pounding migraine. Sigh

11. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    I've put it on the back burner too. Just waiting for the update although it does sound quite tough to complete

12. podbud

podbud Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Even with a walkthrough which I simply had to seek out as I just couldn't make out half the stuff I was looking at still leaves me with unfinished puzzles.

Has anyone contacted the dev about it?

On iphone it's near to impossible as much of the "interesting markings" you can't zoom in on to use for the puzzles.

I've spent a couple of weeks on it but I think I'm done - as is my brain.

13. mrsleny

mrsleny Well-Known Member

May 30, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    It's too bad about The Haunt. I purchased and had put aside because the graphics aren't great on the iPad 2.

On the other hand I am really enjoying Twisted Lands Insomniac. It's a bit creepy as it alternates between the "mental hospital" and the "twisted lands". This is a sequel to Twisted Lands Shadow town.

14. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    iPad adventure game free tonight (just saw it)-link is to AppShopper:

Secrets of the Lost Cavern HD

Don't know anything about it or the dev, but the graphics look nice.

15. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I actually played this back on my PocketPC, and while I don't really remember why, I don't recall caring for it all that much.

16. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
  17. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    This one seems kind of interesting: TreasureTrove. My only concern is that based on the description I have a feeling it might not be very long. I bought it over the weekend, so I'll post some impressions as soon as I can.

18. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Has anyone played Lost Souls? I don't know if it is me but I have completed the pictures up until the ship one, the painting of the boy is complete, there is a picture still locked and a few paintings I haven't visited but there are no sparkles on any of the paintings and I don't know how to progress. Any ideas?

19. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    I will admit I miss my iPaq PPC. It is too bad that MS let the platform die like that.

20. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!