Line Ninja

Line Ninja, are you ready for an amazing A to Z experience of line drawing games? Six unique game maps from A to F are a…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Line Ninja, are you ready for an amazing A to Z experience of line drawing games? Six unique game maps from A to F are already included, with new maps in development. Each map offers a different style of game play to enjoy, from spaceships to cars, boats, helicopters, doodles, emoticons and even farmyard chickens!

Now you can play line drawing with powerups! Use strategy to speed up, slow down, grow, shrink or randomize any object in play. Additional powerups include a shield and instant scoring. Lastly and most devastating is the Nuke, providing you with a way to destroy all objects in a potentially crowded area.

Starting with Funk My Car, Line Ninja now introduces a new game mechanic with each map. Let's look at the maps so far...

Asteroid Zone
-------------
Dock the spaceships under your command in this retro vector-based game. Make sure that you avoid the UFOs and the asteroids as you soak up the rich graphics and sounds of 1979.

Beach Adventure
---------------
Try out the different types of coastal transport as you control cars, boats, helicopters and hovercraft. Plug in some speakers and turn up the volume on the stunning rock track as you enjoy a day at the beach.

Chicken Dance
-------------
Chickens and tractors - guess who wins? Guide the chickens safely to their nest and chicken coop whilst dodging the big red tractors. You can almost smell the country air.

Doodle Escape
-------------
We couldn't make an iPhone game without a doodle map. Doodles aren't very clever so they need you to help them escape from the scribbling pencils. Does it sound silly enough yet?

Emoticon 12
-----------
Twelve emoticons - six are good and six are evil, you must guide each to its yin or yang. The Line Ninja makes an appearance at last and he's fast, but can you name the other eleven?

Funk My Car
-----------
You can funk my car but don't funk with my phone. This is extreme line drawing with funkulating spinners that change the color and destination of anything that touches them.

Bronze, silver and gold Ninja Stars are awarded on each map and Line Ninja is also Game Center enabled, providing worldwide leaderboards and 30 achievements to unlock.

Line Ninja supports fast app switching with the game state saved between sessions on iOS4 and above.

Coming Soon
-----------
More free maps, did we already mention this?!
High resolution support for retina displays.
Fast forward option for advanced players.
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:Sep 08, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal