Universal Lili - (by BitMonster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Hm, each new section of the game has more flowers, pots, etc. than the last section. Of course, if you are using tons of bombs in every fight, it may take a while to save up for soem fights.

2. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Agree, each new section doubles that amount... Already have boots lvl 1 and now buying the red dress now... IAP isnt needed, for now

3. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Hello everybody! I have a question:

- Blue Gems: What's up with those and where do I get em? I noticed in the shop that some items require them, but I haven't found a single one in the chests, etc. Are those IAP? Coz when I click on an item with a blue gem over it, it says "Connecting" but nothing happens.

Also, I don't know if the dev is reading this forum, but I have encountered a few bugs, explained in this screenshot:

[​IMG]

1. Some flowers spawn in unreachable locations, I swiped in every direction possible but I never managed to engage that flower.

2. Most importantly, my buttons disappear! xD I have no option but to restart that game when that happens. Or is there a specific gesture I have to do to make them appear again?

Thanks for any answers and help provided! :D

4. TheClaff

TheClaff Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Senior Producer, Bethesda Game Studios
    Bethesda, Maryland
    Any chance this supports iCloud for saves?

5. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    As far as I can tell, blue gems are IAP, havent seen any on real gameplay

Same flower as I said earlier

6. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Bah. The palette swaps are free, but the actual different costumes need to be bought. I kinda expected a few more non IAP content from a game I paid 6 dollars for. Ahh well. Back to enjoying the amazing graphics and gameplay. :p

7. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    #167 defred34, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    Has anyone finished the game? How many hours did you spend in total? How many different locations as well are there?

PS: I saved up enough coins to buy a new costume...however, I am not able to find the costume...how do I wear it as well?

8. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    AFAIK, the blue gems ARE an IAP indicator. So whenever you see an item with a blue gem above it, you have to pay real money.

9. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Hit the ? Button, then, on the stats page (first page where the stats grip,speed,... are) on the lower right you can see her with two arrows on her sides, tap an arrow...

10. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

It took me 6-8 hours and i'm just missing 3 treasures and a couple if spirits.

11. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    What IAPs did you make in order to complete the game in six to eight hours?

12. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012

I'm in that time range, with all spirits and just missing one treasure >.<

13. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    So to buy bombs, boots, grip bracelet and accumulate money, you basically ran back and forth over and over again to pick up flowers and coins is that correct?

I am trying that route and so far it simply takes far too long, even with the flower and coin doubler, and key. It's becoming quite a drag.

14. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Well, I'm in with zero spent on IAPs...and now when I quit and restart, the timer says 4 hrs 47 mins. I'm basically done I think - I need to kill one of the spirits in Mill Hill and I'm done (I think...or I shouldn't be too far off now).

The thing is, Mill Hill is WAY TOO HARD...no? I never died in any previous level, but to win Mill Hill spirits I need to use like 5-7 bombs. And now I'm out of bombs so I can't get this spirit. Really frustrating...I've got maxed out bracelets. And also maxed out grip stat.

Anyone got tips to fight the Mill Hill spirits w/o using bombs? TQ!

15. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    I'm in at 4 hrs 47 mins. Almost at the end I think. Mill Hill spirits are tough..any tips?

I got 4 trasures left. Quite a few spirits as I didn't kill them all in the 3rd location. Don't forget the beach!

This game, surprisingly, is really good. I've not completed any game (or near completion) in the past 3 months. Horn, Bard's Tale, Nova 3 and Wild Blood among others are still sitting. But over a weekend, I really loved this game. Just sad the last part is beyond frustration.

16. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Sorry for the spamming, but right after I posted here I managed to defeat Redgum with 2 bombs, and thereafter the mayor.

However, disappointingly, the mayor was such an easy fight - not comparable at all to those I fought in Mill Hill. I guess the 'boss fight' should've been the most epic of all.

Anyway, according to the game's timer, I clocked in 5 hours 10 mins to complete the game. No IAPs whatsoever. The trick is to not use any of the special items till you get to Mill Hill. Also, trade in flowers for keys and open chests in each locked door. The chests contain items as well as ~50 coins.

I give this a 4.5/5. Best fun I've had in months (coming from a self-professed hardcore mobile gamer).

PS: One bug I found is that if you purchase the additional outfits for 500 coins, the 500 coins aren't deducted from you, so you basically get them for free!

17. Platyrrhine

Jan 6, 2012
    #177 Platyrrhine, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    No, I didn't. I only needed bombs for a few spirits in mill hill. I spent several thousand coins on bombs, but I didn't have to do any grinding to get those coins. They were all saved up. I did gamble my red flowers, though. I won 63 coins or so for 3 red flowers whenever I won (which was pretty much every time).

So does anyone know what the second to last treasure is? That's the only one I'm missing. Any information about it is welcome, including what town it's in. I swear I've checked every house.

18. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Second to last is a fruity katana. Its on the beach (I think, I really can't remember!)

19. Platyrrhine

Jan 6, 2012
    Thanks for the help. I've searched the beach pretty extensively and only found one chest (which is already opened), so unless I've missed one, then it seems I'm out of luck.

20. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Then its not the beach...the beach only has one.

PS: Are all items in treasure chests? I can't seem to find 3 despite searching high and low...bah.