Universal Lili - (by BitMonster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Bluez

Bluez Well-Known Member

2. 4ever_twins

4ever_twins New Member

Feb 29, 2012
    #402 4ever_twins, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    2 more items to be found!!

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to find a discussion thread here for this amazing game. I'm so drown in it and have conquered almost all of it. But it's killing me that two items are sooooo elusive that I have no idea how to approach. Can anyone kindly tell me the whereabouts of them? I would be more than grateful to hear from you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Reloaded this to test out the MFi controller functionality, and sadly, it isnt as good as i hoped it would be. Tapping A can sometimes make you run instead of interact which can get annoying. But worst of all, there is no way to open the menu or the help button or even acces the map, and there arent any buttons that'll get you out of a help popup box. You'd have to touch your screen for that.

Maybe im missing something, or maybe the correct functionality is limited to other MFi controller models.

I am using a Madcatz Micro CTRLi and these flaws i mentioned makes the MFi controller unusable.

4. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    iOS 8 has break The funtionality of The Controller..

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ah... That makes total sense. The game's still pretty good on its own, but i dont have any reason to replay it without the functioning MFi support.

Really appreciate the info oldsnake!

6. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Nothing Bro..

7. Haybear

Haybear New Member

Sep 4, 2016
    I'm having an issue. I can't find the last treasure in Splitwood. It's the last one I need and from what I have gathered, it's in a house in a chest. Please help!! :confused:

8. tekchic

tekchic Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Anyone know about this one getting updated to 64-bit? Going to be sad when it's gone. Appocalypse begins, Sept 2018. :/