Universal Lil' Pirates - by Capcom & IUGO

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Nov 3, 2010.

1. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #161 backtothis, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
    haha yeah Odin is the highest. Hey!..I definitely started the armor trend..I suped my guy up in full armor with a rocket jetpack on the first day of debut xD..

anyways add [email protected]

and [email protected] please.

Thanks guys.
    Level 12 now weeee...

holy crap odin how did you get that far with only 4.99 of dubloons lol, your ship is huge.

Lol i'm fighting to stay on people's first page of friends ahhh

haha just made my crew the top 5 friends on my list plus my gf, what an interesting group xD.

Domenico looks freaking hilarious.
    ah just put my 6 guys on another 2 day journey, im probably gonna fall behind now haha

2. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    I'm lvl 11 right now half way to 12

3. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Daylight savings for the win :)

4. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    The mini quest save the crew member is gliching my game out are they updating ATM?

5. fraex

fraex Member

Nov 5, 2010
    #165 fraex, Nov 7, 2010
    That'd be me, np! And thanks for your gifts. :) Unfortunately I'm a little confused as to how to share stuff back. I connected my account to facebook before I found this forum and it now seems that my only option is to share extra treasure on facebook and not with people I've added on this forum, unless I've misunderstood something. Anyhow, if someone would like to add me my email is [email protected]

edit: how does promoting and putting crew on your deck work exactly? I'm guessing you can only have one first and one quartermaster etc. And sending gifts, is that some random item made and passed off? Because I sent something I didn't have... Then there's putting people on your deck, does that benefit the chosen player in any way?

...Also, I've somehow managed to add an IRL friend to my crew through facebook, thinking I was actually going to automatically send an invite first, yet he's on my ship without having an account on his own? :confused:

6. Axl Lowe

Axl Lowe Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    I started playing this game yesterday and I quite like it. I enjoy the graphics, being a big fan of pixel art.
    I also very much appreciated that you can buy decorative things for your crew with silver instead of only doubloons. I don't intend to buy any IAP at this time and I don't make use of Facebook, so I will have to earn all of my doubloons in-game. I hope there are enough missions that will let me do this.

7. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    You can also add people by email, no facebook required. Just make a dummy email, link it to your game, post it here and enlist all the people who posted here and you will get more doubloons. Each time some one levels up on your friend list you get a chance to win one. Also, you get gifts, silver and fp.

8. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    This game is lacking a peg leg, and parrot accessory to go with my hook hand :)

9. MarkHerm

MarkHerm Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Germany
    How many doubloons can you get in game, btw? I noticed that lots of cool stuff regarding customization can only be bought with doubloons.

10. Axl Lowe

Axl Lowe Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Thanks! :D

11. IUGOME

IUGOME Well-Known Member

There is a parrot! Go to the hats area. :D

12. IUGOME

IUGOME Well-Known Member

Really cool to see how into Lil' Pirates many of you are. I can't believe there are ppl who are at level 15 already! Amazing.

Great feedback everyone, keep it comin'!

P.S. We're racing up the charts and are in the top 20 for FREE Apps in the US! Incredible for only being out for 3 days!

13. dsigns

dsigns Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Thanks for the response. This would really be helpful especially if we can pick and choose what alerts we get like similar to what pocket frogs does.

14. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Just spent all my doubloons on my captain. Magician's outfit, squid beard, monkey on my back and parrot on my shoulder. I'm a ridiculous walking zoo. Im thinking of buying some doubloons to get the lobster hands and videogame ship wheel.

15. tikan

tikan Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2009
    domenico the barrel wearing monkey carrying starfish haired captain at [email protected] ! check him out yall XD

16. chamcham666

chamcham666 Member

Dec 23, 2009
    #176 chamcham666, Nov 7, 2010
    Glitches!!!!!

So i had 15,000 coins, turn off my iPad for an hour, comeback to play and i have -26 coins! How is that even possible, loved this game now i hate it

17. tikan

tikan Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2009
  18. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #178 backtothis, Nov 7, 2010
    I hope that the accept all gifts option is coming soon..I've been offline for 9 hours and I have 672 gifts and 82 friend requests..

Oh no im not on the first page anymore!!
    Lol I only opened the level chests (around 200) and I got 56 dubloons xD.

[email protected]

[email protected]

19. KandenYamaneko

KandenYamaneko New Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Game frozen? :(

I just started playing this game yesterday and I was having quite a bit of fun

This morning I played a game with a crew member and when the game ended and it said I won and received 2 root beers it just stayed at the zoomed in state where I'm standing next to my crew member and it won't let me go anywhere :(

I've tried quitting the app and leaving it for a while hoping it'll relog or something but its still stuck!

Is there any way for me to fix this or do I have to reinstall the game :(

20. tikan

tikan Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2009
    kill the app fully and try again.

also add me at [email protected] in lil'pirates!