Universal Lil' Pirates - by Capcom & IUGO

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
  2. Natron

Natron Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2010
    Sales & Marketing / Commercial Real Estate
    Los Angeles, CA
    You hate playing fermium/pay to play krapola, hate wading thru all the "add me!" posts, yet you spend your time reading thru these games threads that are clearly marked as Freemium in their banners. Obviously we all have different ways we enjoy passing our free time right?

[email protected]

3. TaiwanTeddy

TaiwanTeddy Member

Mar 27, 2009

You mean @yahoo.com right?
    Needing to add ppl just to make bigger boats is a bummer. I guess it's an effort to make this game more social.

[email protected]

4. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    its beneficial for everyone though you get treasure and money that starts adding up

5. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    #125 Odynn, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
    I wish we had ingame chat I guess forums will work for now :)! Hey Tim Ty for putin me on ur deck ur my 1st mate! [email protected]

6. pixelchild

pixelchild Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    i think my quests section is bugged. i am at the "complete 15 quests part and it is broken." it doesn't get completed no matter how many quests i do. stuck at 0/15. help?

7. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Are u using facebook if so that's the prob if you use ur email no crashes or bugs :) I think

8. IUGOME

IUGOME Well-Known Member

Yes, in-game messaging/chatting would be awesome, we're considering it.

So our team worked very hard all night to get the server issues resolved. Most of you should be up and running smoothly now!

Please do report any problems you encounter as our team reads every single post here and will address it immediately. Our goal is to allow you the best social gaming experience possible. Thanks for your patience and help in making Lil' Pirates the best social game EVER! :D

9. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Another idea what about pvp vs your friends where u dnt have to get exp from it but maybe u can bet items or dublooms or jus for the fun of it so u dnt haveto wait 2 hours a battle that is what makes this game fun not just looking at your pirate all geared out on deck :)

10. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    #130 Slothy, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
    I tried going back to play We Rule, Godfinger and We Farn and I just couldn't do it :). After playing this I realize the amout of customization is so bland in those other games compared to this. Every ones farm/town/planet looks the same, but I can just imagine the crazy ship creations I'll see from my friends. I'm really looking forward to updates of more items, keep me tempted to buy some gold coins. I will as soon as I get leveled up higher :)

11. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Pay no mind to the person saying they hate wadding through the add me post this is an add people kind of game and the forums is the best place to do so at the moment so post your emails away I've added everyone I've seen :) [email protected]

12. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    For ppl not wanting to add there real email adress make a dummy/game email adress only for this game :) problem solved

13. Hero Killer Id

Hero Killer Id Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2010
    i sent out a bunch of requests out of curiosity does it register in game or is it something you actually have to check in your email?

14. IUGOME

IUGOME Well-Known Member

If the friends you've invited have the game it gets sent via in-game.

15. IUGOME

IUGOME Well-Known Member

Wow everyone, we're are so happy with the warm reception of Lil' Pirates!

So far we have 80,000 players registered! We are racing up the charts and we want to thank you! Your support means the world to us. We're in the top 25 now for FREE apps, let's see how high we can get!

Loving your comments and feedback, please keep it coming. :)

16. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    #136 Odynn, Nov 6, 2010
    Click the enlist not the invit enlist adds the friends invite uses your friends email to invite them to the game/app if they don't have it loaded on there iPod

[email protected]

17. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    I'm in your fleet frost! Hurry and level again so u can send me a gift :)!

18. HakkaFighter

HakkaFighter Member

Oct 31, 2010
    So had a bit of a scare yesterday with the downtime and the reloading of my ship several times. Crisis averted luckily! But unfortunatly a friend of mine lost their account somehow, I'm not completly sure how it all happened, she said it was all well and good, sent some peoe on an 8hr mission, while she went to work and her account was no more. The only way I figured this out was when I asked her where was her ship in my Pirates of the Carribean fleet. She has the e mail of her activating the account and I told her to report it, as you guys are taking the bug composite awesomely and trying to address them as they come up (Big thanks by the way).

Haha she still said it's like crack and restarted asap. OG has been replaced by the seven seas

Now as for a random question, does equipping more cannons = more shots fired during battle?

So as usual guys if you want to add me [email protected] is the adress. Hahaha I'm gettin a bit guilty putting it in but I'm always up for increasing my fleet as you guys are all helping me, THANK YOU, and I'm down to help you ladies and gentlemen too.

Take it ease

19. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #139 backtothis, Nov 6, 2010
    LOL wtfff, I just logged in after only 8 hours since the previous time..I had 37 friend requests and 219 gifts. I got 16 dubloons just from going through all the gifts. With that said, please make tabs for gifts received: level bonus, gift, surplus. Make it so there's a take all button for gifts and surplus, while still allowing for the random chest picking for level bonus chests. Also could you consider adding more friends to a single page of the friends list? Going through 12 pages of 6 ships isn't too fun hahha xP.

Oh no I'm number 4 out of 63 friends now -.-..people using bought dubloons to get ahead poop. On the bright side, I'm in 13 of my friends crews xD, metal knight guy with a rocket pack weeee. Anyways, this is definitely the best farmville/time management game there is and the only one I've played more than 30 seconds. Its my only free game also :D.

[email protected]

Also could you please add [email protected]
    She really wants some friends on LP since she's into these kind of games but doesn't like games/not interested in other games. So yeah, add her xD.

20. dsigns

dsigns Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Really wish there was push alerts for this game.