Universal Lil' Pirates - by Capcom & IUGO

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    I just had a sync error and went back 2 levels too :(

2. BonJovi

BonJovi New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    I am having the same problem!

I am having the same problem as well as my sons account. (2 different & 2 different gold purchases.) It also puts you back a level and the objectives that you've completed are complete BUT you received the exp. for the previous level and used your GOLD for the previous level which BOTH are now gone!! So you are doing the work and using gold for nothing. Will this be refunded/corrected/updated/reimbursed???

[email protected]

[email protected]

here are both email accounts associated with the game.

Thank you

3. blk04a4

blk04a4 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    xray tech
    bay area cali
    Must say I am hooked to this game more than any free game i have played to date.

First of all, everyone who was complaining about the facebook, it doesnt matter, just add by email and its just the same fun!
    I love being able to send all the people on my friends list gifts!

I still was to suggest adding many many more masts, cannons, and just generally more boat items!!
    I love this game and cant wait for future updates!

add me for gifts!! [email protected]

4. IUGOME

IUGOME Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks for your feedback and kind words.

Hey everyone, the connection glitches should be clearing up really quick now!

5. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    yup. I think it's back. I can access treasure island.

I did get placed back half a level but easily went back to level 7 again.

6. fraex

fraex Member

Nov 5, 2010
    #106 fraex, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
    I just got the rollback myself about 15 minutes ago. The weird thing is that my crew is not affected by it; the progress on their missions is still the same. However I lost a level, about 4 doubloons and (not sure how much) silver. My ship also reverted to a smaller size so cannons and some decorations got lost as well.

Apart from that I'm really enjoying the game! The only thing I'm missing is more mini-games to keep me busy while my crew is out pillaging, or something else that keeps up the pace.

By the way, I've never seen graphics this sharp in an app before. Granted I've got my first iDevice as late as yesterday, but this is really miles ahead. It's even better, imo, that the graphical detail is fairly simple. Most other apps just try to look as cool as possible and forget about gameplay and visual functionality - this one does not. :)

7. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Got my levels back :). Thanks iugo!

8. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Nice first post. I got something similar. i think i lost like 1000 silver. not sure if i lost my ship size as i didn't check while it was happening.

9. fraex

fraex Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Thanks, I try :p

I'm pretty sure it's all related to the same point in time, except for my crews missions. I had only just passed level 7 so I got some doubloons for that so I exchanged one for 2.000 silver and spent in on my ship, that's why I had lost so much stuff. Time-wise it isn't all that bad, though still annoying.

10. blk04a4

Apr 14, 2009
    xray tech
    bay area cali
    i havent been able to log in for a little over 30 minutes, is it a server upgrade??

11. Shumby

Shumby Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    How long is crew downtime if I don't use beer?

12. Sparton

Sparton Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Game Designer (IUGO Mobile Entertainment)
    The Great White North (Canada)
    Downtime lasts until you use a root beer or win a crew game against that crew member.

13. Dragon3leg

Dragon3leg Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    It
    Fairfax va
    Wow so I got rolled back 5 lvls lost my full decked out ghost pirate ship and have been unable to login since it happened I hit the reset password/forgot password link and have yet to get an email allowing me to reset it... Sigh :-(

14. IUGOME

IUGOME Well-Known Member

Hey Lil' Pirates! We're working on our server Sat. Nov. 6 at 1am Pacific time. Hopefully not too many of you will be playing at this time as the servers will be down for a bit. Not to worry, your data will be saved!

15. blk04a4

Apr 14, 2009
    xray tech
    bay area cali
    im just curious is its just me or your servers.... but i havent been able to play for about 4 hrs now. everytime i try it says theres a problem and just gets stuck resolving.

16. blk04a4

Apr 14, 2009
    xray tech
    bay area cali
    yay everything is working now!

Does anyone know if the more expensive cannons do more damage or is it just cosmetic?

17. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    I'm with you. I hate that pay to play krapola; and I feel bad for all the people who are hooked on them, like Pocket Frogs. Every time a game like that makes money, it only encourages them to make more.

Edit: I also hate wading through all of the "add me!" posts.

18. blk04a4

Apr 14, 2009
    xray tech
    bay area cali
    cuz posts like this are so full of content

19. Odynn

Odynn Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    I hate when ppl obviously are not into something but they waste their time posting on the forum :/ btw add me [email protected] ;)

20. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    i added you..