Like Techno - Check out Dimrain47

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by coconutbowling, Feb 25, 2009.

1. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Dimrain is my favorite musician of all time. His music is epic. Want to check out his songs?

Use this Link:http://dimrain47.newgrounds.com/
    or his Myspace:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=40394005

I really can't get enough of it. I've listened to his work every day for the past 5 months (when I got my iPod). His music is great when playing games because it gives you an adrenaline rush. I'm feeling pumped already.:)

The great part, he's an independant artist, and allows you to download his music for FREE of Newgrounds. It's epic stuff. If you've never heard of him, then check out the songs Infernoplex, Operation: Evolution, Buzztone Symphony, REM III, or Surface.

I don't care who you are, or what music you like, check Dimrain47's music. You'll get an instant eargasm.

2. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    As a music major and a half-composer I appreciate his work. My friend throws some rap together in his free time and it's pretty good, but I know how much work needs to go into these songs. It's even harder when music is only your hobby and you're in college

3. RaZrVIN

RaZrVIN Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Currently unoccupied.
    The Empire State, America.
    Hey I love techno, and he's pretty damn good! He should consider making a YouTube channel so that he can get more exposure to his great work! Great find!

4. Haephestos

Haephestos Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    Thats pretty cool! I write Techno stuff in my spare time too lol.\
    Those would be awesome to play to on audiosurf!

5. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Haha. I like this guy already. checking out his page. wow. operation: evolution is pretty darn good.

6. lithiastudios

lithiastudios Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Thanks for the heads up.. I really like his work. I'm working on developing a music rhythm game, so I'm always interested in checking out cool music with a good beat. :)