Like I said idevice games are an amazing deal

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Stirolak26, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stirolak26

Stirolak26 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Read the recent Kirby epic yard ign review. In the lasting appeal despite getting a high score the reviewer said it is only 6 hours. That's six hours for a $50 game. You can get games just as unique and good on the advices IMO as Kirby and even longer for about five bucks or maybe less (look at frogatto being like two bucks) and you people complained about the underworlds only being six hours? Your paying two bucks for a portable diablo. How many portable diablos can you find on the ds or free roam rpgs like xenome.

2. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
  3. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

How many of these threads are you going to make? :rolleyes:

4. cherdman

cherdman Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    It's a simple matter of price and value. If you feel that you will get enough value for that cost, then go for it. If not, then refrain. I regularly buy console games for that price as well as 99 cent games for the iPhone. As long as I'm enjoying my time, it's all money well spent.

Kirby looks incredible, btw.

5. Stirolak26

Stirolak26 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    I think it looks good but I a,so think it is possible to mKe it for the iPad and iPhone 4.

I also don't think it will be much if any better than soosiz or rolando 2.

6. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    they still just feel different somehow

7. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    You have a point, but honestly. Kirby's Epic Yarn looks like an experience you could only get on a home console, with your huge TV and surround sound on full, girlfriend sat next to you playing co-op with you. That's worth the 50 beans.