Universal Lichtspeer (by Noodlecake Studios Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalwastebasket, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Ryan_Noodle

Ryan_Noodle Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Biz guy at Noodlecake Studios
    Saskatoon
    Great thanks! I have been doing some digging and I think unfortunately we might have a device floor I was unaware of that should have been listed in the store before launch. If that is the case we will figure out a way to get you a refund or send you a code to some other games to make up for it. Stay tuned.

2. fatkit

fatkit Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Great game really, loads of fun! The only downside is the game runs really warm on my iPhoneX iOS 11.2.6. Hopefully they can fix this. Thanks!

3. Threepwood

Threepwood Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Cool, thanks, keeping my fingers crossed! - Otherwise I might have to try the android version on my newer tablet although it doesn't seem to have quite the same charm :p

4. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
  5. Ryan_Noodle

Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Saskatoon
    Ahh yea if that is the case we can issue you a code for that version to make up for this one not working tip top :)

6. Threepwood

Threepwood Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Great job with the lastest patch, it removed a lot of performance problems and very rarely do I see a crash on the old device, thumbs way up! - One thing however after level 12.3, you get on an elevator and go up to a room with a white eye machine/thing in the middle. The moment you get in place and the level is about to start, the freezes 2 sec and shuts down 100% of the time.

7. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    #27 nyanpass, Mar 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    This is now temporarily being discounted.

If you have hesitated to buy because of discounts that were only available to pre-orders, take this opportunity. :)

8. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

I would click the "Like" button to your comment if there was one, and yeah, this game is great fun and picking it up at a discounted price would be smart, haha

9. Ryan_Noodle

Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Saskatoon
    Sale + tvOS/Android Support!

As some eagle eyed readers have already posted, Lichtspeer is currently 50% off!

We did a couple things today, launched both the Android version (also at 50% off) and tvOS is now supported for anyone who already bought the game. Keep in mind it is Mfi controller supported only and does not work well with the Siri remote. Not enough dang buttons!

Since we did a 50% off presale, we figured Android users never got a chance at that so that is why we put it on sale for launch. And then figured why not share the love on iOS too!

So grab it today before it goes back up!

Cheers

10. Jean pierre

Jean pierre Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2017
    The game does not start on my ipad pro IOS 9.3.
    I only have a screen with an headset and a endless "loading" displayed.
    Does it mean that an internet connection is required ? If yes it is a deal breaker for me.

11. Threepwood

Threepwood Member

Nov 15, 2014
    There is still a hard crash on level 12.3 - But up until then it is a great game for sure, highly recommended for some fun one-hand mayhem.