Lich Defense by JellyOasis (Dev's of Elf Defense!!): Free Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by AppsAsia, Sep 13, 2012.

1. corrupt49

corrupt49 Member

Mar 8, 2012
    You seem to be good friends with AppsAsia, sorry if I offended your friend. I was just making a statement to seikan since the dude is trying to win a promo code and he is not being notice at all, you telling me that 3 times tweeting and still he hasn't won a code, if you look at the other members that won they only tweeted once.

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    :) if you mean a good friend as in I've won some stuff from him then yes :) but that's not the point M13 tweeted twice before he won and after looking at some of the winning tweets I notice that they seem to advertise the name of the game and the company that makes it in there tweets. He might want to try that maybe they search for tweets that mention the game and their makers to pick winners

In fact to solve this how about both of you PM me and I can gift it to him for persistence and you for looking out for him, I just won some a GC so I'm in a good mood :D plus TA takes members take care of each other

3. seikan

seikan Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Hi all, just a game.. Let's just try our luck and enjoy :3
    I won't lost anything if not choosen..

4. AppsAsia

AppsAsia Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    #44 AppsAsia, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    Day 5 Winners!

CONGRATZ DAY 5 WINNERS!
    seikan, iANiMeX

**The winners for this event were chosen completely randomly.
    We clicked in each of the tweets, assigned a number to each user, and ran a random number generator to choose the 2 winners each day. Junior and senior members have an equal chance to win.
    We apologize if there was any misunderstanding and thank you for your participation.
    We give away alot of items on toucharcade and hope to see you again in the future :)

5. AppsAsia

AppsAsia Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Additional Winner

CONGRATZ phrenik

One of our Day 5 Winners already purchased Lich Defense and he was kind enough to let us choose another Lich Defense promo code winner!

Once again, CONGRATZ to all the winners and thank you EVERYONE who participated in this event.

We give away alot of items on toucharcade and hope to see you again in the future :)