Lich Defense by JellyOasis (Dev's of Elf Defense): **20 Testers ** Xbox 360, $50, $10

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AppsAsia, Jun 29, 2012.

1. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    When will this contest start? Also, when do we get the builds?

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    ...Are you suggesting my two posts a day to this point have been for nothing? ...Here I figured I was the clear victor.

Mr Obvious found some clues in the AppsAsia invitation e-mail... "As soon as we get the beta file, we will sent it to you and the beta testing event begins."

3. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Did you get your beta file?

4. AppsAsia

AppsAsia Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    hey all, i'm working on getting the builds for you asap!!

5. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    The whole tester here is just eager to get this game out to play it...:)

6. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    #66 reec0X, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    Thanks to you for giving me this 1st opportunity to test this game...:)

7. Megalitum

Megalitum Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    I'm almost done with Keri Racing, waiting for Lich Defence now :D

8. AppsAsia

Jun 10, 2010
    We have just sent out the beta file for everyone :)

Thank you!

9. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Got the build. Testing right now!

10. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    #70 saiyukialex, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
    DAY 1 #1

First Impression:

1. The game has a weather feature.
    2. Stunning graphics and effects.
    3. Over 10 Towers can be chosen to build. (4 Physical Towers, 4 Magical Towers and 3 Special Towers)
    4. Upgradable skills, equip-able items on Lich.
    5. More powerful packs can be purchased via In-App-Purchase.
    6. A precise system to record your play time, play points and other statics.
    7. 3 Maps with different Geographic Environment: Meadow, Frozen and Lava. 10 levels in each map.
    8. Quest feature to earn Gold and Experience to buy Power-ups or items for Lich.
    9. 3 Quests for easy and 3 more for higher difficulties.
    10. Game Center Leaderboards to track your points and compete against your friends.

Script Error:

Help Page 1:

If you touch an empty space on the ground, you will see a tower's list which you can summon.

#2 And you can see the tower's range for touching the tower's image.
    to be
    And you can see the tower's range by touching the image.

Shop:
    [​IMG]
    "Remain Points"

#2 Rocketeer
    [​IMG]
    "Longest range, causing more damages when attacking long range."

#3 Anti-Air
    [​IMG]
    "Strongest tower against flying enemies but it cannot attack ground enemies."

#4 Charger
    [​IMG]
    "Gaining powers by attacking enemies. When attack is stopped, the power will be initialized. "

#5 Ice Berg
    [​IMG]
    Slow an enemy with freezing. Lock up an enemy in ice from time to time.

#6 Skill Pack
    [​IMG]
    Buy the Skill Pack, then you can drive 2 more ultimate skills thanks to the Caster Robe.

#7 Lich Pack
    [​IMG]
    The pack will provide you 2 mighty weapons and the Solar Robe increases all of your status points including attack points.

#8 Expansion Pack
    [​IMG]
    Expansion Pack, Time Distortion

#9 Ultimate Pack
    [​IMG]
    This package will lead you make ultimate

11. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Having a bit of trouble downloading the link just hangs while loading...I'll try in the morning since I got the build at 1am !

12. AppsAsia

Jun 10, 2010
    ahh such a huge time difference, it's only the afternoon here :) I also responded to your email

13. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Got the build but it dissappeared on me. How do I get it back? Looked everywhere for it. Can you resend it? Email: [email protected]

Thanks...

14. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #74 iANiMeX, Jul 11, 2012
    Bug Report #1 (Day 1)

The game gets unreposive if you open the HELP menu and pressed HOME on your iDevice to go back to the springboard and go back to the app again. You need to kill the iDevice to play again.

Update: Now the game gets unreposive to on the Main Menu (Title Screen) after going out and making my post and going back into the game again.

Update #2: I think it is only a delay since it works again after a while.

BGM Hick-up

I noticed a Hick-up on the Background Music of the game in the Main Menu (Title Screen). The looping BGM was not perfectly cut. There is this little hick-up every time the looping music ends.

Even the BGM in the game had this hick-up or this cut every time the looping music ends. I think it should be cut to a certain part where the music will not sound like it was cut.

Translation Error

[​IMG]
    Correct: If you touch other building which are not your tower, a tower in range will destroy that structure or building.
    When that building is destroyed, you can get more space for summoning a new tower and also gaining more MP.

[​IMG]
    Correct: Your equipped skill list will be shown on the lower right side of the game's screen.
    You can cast your skills by touching it or by dragging and dropping.
    When you use your skills, you will have to wait until the cooldown is finished to use the same skill again.
    The skill can be managed from the Lich tab in the upgrade menu.

[​IMG]
    Correct: HP: HP will be reduced when you get attacked by enemies or casting spells.
    If your HP reaches zero, that means game over.
    HP will be automatically recovered each wave.

MP: This is the source for summoning a tower.
    Every time you kill units, they will give you more MP.

[​IMG]
    Correct: Do you want to be a powerful spell caster who can wipe out all enemies with one great skill?
    Buy this skills package.
    The caster robe will make you drive skill and also, you can get 2 ultimate skills.
    (I am not sure about the underlined words since I hasn't tried that robe yet.)

[​IMG]
    Correct: With the Lich package, you can gain enormous firepower without using towers or skills. This package will provide you with 2 mighty weapons and a solar robe which increases every stat and Lich's attack.

[​IMG]
    Correct: Purchase all newly released powerful expansion pack items.
    Your towers can become even stronger with this pack.

[​IMG]
    Correct: Tower Pack + Skill Pack + Lich Pack's major items are all together in this one ultimate package.
    This package will lead you to make the ultimate Lich.

15. justln

justln Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Singapore
    #75 justln, Jul 11, 2012
    Can anyone tell me how to install the game? I downloaded the LichDefense.zip with a SKDefence.zip inside.
    Tried unzipping SKDefence.app into my iPhone Application folder using iFunBox, the icon for Lich Defense shows up but crashes when I try tapping it.

Edit: Ok figured out by Google'ing on how to install .app folders by dragging it into iTunes.
    Edit2: Syncing the app fails, iPhone shows an error "iTunes Sync: 'Lich Defense' failed to install.
    Edit3: Restarted my iTunes and the Sync went through. Have no idea why that happened.

16. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #76 iANiMeX, Jul 11, 2012
    The easiest way to install this app is to drag the SKDefense.app file to your iPhone Config Utility and installing it manually from there. Or you can just drag and drop the SKDefense.app folder to your iTunes (PC/MAC) and wait until iTunes pack it to an ipa file. You can now get the SKDefense.ipa in your iTunes Directory. Now you can easily use the *.ipa file to install in your iDevice using any software you want. (iFunBox, iPhone Config Utility, iTunes, etc..)

Update: Did you include the mobileprovision? You need that file to install the game. Just drag and drop the mobileprovision file to your iPhone Config or iTunes with your iDevice plugged. You can also manually install the mobileprovision in the iPhone Config Utility.

17. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    #77 reec0X, Jul 11, 2012
    Wow iANiMeX...you at the front :)

18. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Actually gonna have to correct your correction here because it still doesn't make much sense.

It should say " If you touch other buildings which are not your tower, a tower that is in range will destroy that structure or building. When that building is destroyed, you'll get more space for summoning a new tower and also gaining more MP"

19. justln

justln Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Singapore
    Thanks for the help, I managed to install Lich Defense after restarting my iTunes. :)

20. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Succesfully installed the app but still crash when it starting loading in the 1st screen...now trying to restart my phone...