Lexual by Synoptical Studios

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Synoptical, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Synoptical

Synoptical Well-Known Member

Hey,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up on our upcoming word game due for imminent release, called Lexual!

Touch letters from the grid to form words and rack up points. Longer words increase your multiplier. Exploit high-scoring letters for even bigger scores!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stimulate your cerebrum with Lexual, a stunning word game experience that will satisfy all your lexual desires!

Featuring a clean interface design, Lexual will engage your senses from the first touch with fluid 3d graphics and animations.

- Game Center support
    - Classic and Pressure game modes (timed and untimed)
    - Online multiplayer, universal iPad support, additional game modes and much more coming very soon via FREE updates!

Hope you can check it out soon!

2. yellowmonkeystudios

yellowmonkeystudios Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Making games!
    Mumbai
    interface definitely looks clean! Is there a video you could share with us?

3. Synoptical

#3 Synoptical, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
    Not just yet but there will be soon :) Things are getting little delayed at the moment to be honest but it should be online soon anyway!

4. Synoptical

5. Synoptical

6. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Thanks for the promo code! The game is super blurry when run in 2X mode on a retina iPad, and it doesn't auto-rotate! If you use a bookcase-style cover, as I do, then the app is upside down.

Please consider implementing auto-rotate, and please consider improving the graphics so it's not so blurry on an iPad. Are you considering an iPad version, or making this universal? Or is it really meant for iPhone only? I'll have to move it to my iPod Touch and try it there, to see if it looks better on the smaller screen.