Universal Level Up: Villains (Idle Clicker) (by Sebastian Davies)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GrumpyRhinoGame, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    about to give this game some more playtime.
    i have so many games on my devices that I've bought to downloaded but i liked this much so I'm coming back to it.
    the progression of the game is perfect

2. GrumpyRhinoGame

GrumpyRhinoGame Well-Known Member

@Son of Anarchy and Jay - hey thanks for the kind words, really great to hear this kind of feedback. If you have the time (and haven't already) a review or a rating really helps too. Thanks guys.

The next update is nearly ready so I'm hoping it'll be out on iOS for next Friday. It'll include:

+Sieged - knights are attacking the Lair, grab a couple of villains and head out to protect it. Defeat wave upon wave of knights to remove the threat and earn gold, potions and crystals. This event occurs a maximum once per day.
    +Reputation - grow the Lair's reputation to unlock unique bonuses. The Lair's reputation is based on your villains' combined levels (and empowered levels). Reach certain thresholds to unlock powerful bonuses: ranging from more XP a sec, shorter mine times to new bonuses like a small chance of earning a crystal per tap or increased chance of quest success.
    +Unlock Panel and Direct Quest Teleport - when you unlock a villain it will now be clearer what you gain from doing so, you can also directly teleport to a quest spot using the quick quest panel.

3. GrumpyRhinoGame

GrumpyRhinoGame Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Just to let you know the new update is out on iOS. If you have any feedback please let us know.