Level Up Audio - Sound and Music for Games - Samples inside!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by level-up-audio, Mar 22, 2016.

1. level-up-audio

level-up-audio Active Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Hello, I am a sound effects designer and music composer for games and other media. I am always looking for new and interesting projects to work on, so feel free to contact me with your project proposal and I will get back to you with a price estimate.

What I can offer:

- Vibrant, lush, high quality sound effects and ambiences for your game, including authentic gunshots, exciting 'win' sounds, visceral battle sounds, and other-worldly sci-fi sounds. $7 per 1 sound effect.

- High quality, custom music in any genre, including orchestral, historical/ethnic, electronic, chiptune/retro game music, jazz, blues, rock, pop, metal, folk, and anything in between. I am very versatile, and confident that I can nail any genre of music that your game requires. $100 per 1 minute of music.

Check out samples of my work here: www.level-up-audio.com/demos

Check out the trailer music for a recent game I worked on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klMShjfsvJY

If you are interested in my services, the best place to contact me is: www.level-up-audio.com/contact

Thanks, and take care!

- Andrew Kim, Level Up Audio