Universal Letterpad - Free Word Puzzles by NimbleBit

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by eeenmachine, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Cirnol

Cirnol Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    #261 Cirnol, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    I'm so excited - I actually found a bug!!!
    Anyways, in the latest update the game accidentally takes away both double letters even if one is still needed. In "Park" I had a case where the game took away both "S"s and I could not write the 3 letter word. Easy solution was to click back and go back in and it would be fixed.

The latest update seemed unfair at first but I've just been charging through these easy words like nobodys business and I'm enjoying it a little more. Some still stump me. I could not figure out the last 4 letter word in "Grocery" no matter how I arranged the letters. I closed the app and suddenly it hit me.

I wanted to say "White" could use the answers of Goat and Toga. Also, I am confused as to why some words work when they don't really fit the category. I think Dog was a 4th of July answer.

2. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    I found a bug with an ad.

There's one that plays when you want a hint for a game called "Jewel Mash" but the video plays landscape. The game is permanently set in portrait mode (I am using an iPhone 5S on iOS 8.1.3).

There is no way to kill the ad (the 'close' button is not visible, only a 'replay' button) except by force quitting the game.

3. iamcartez

iamcartez Well-Known Member

I've not found any bugs.

I'm on puzzle 41 now and you guys have another winner -- I will not be releasing my game on the same week as you guys lol!

4. Testopi

Testopi Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2013
    I've solved all Mainpuzzles :D

5. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    I don't know if any beta tests are still available or not, but the game looks interesting.

Thanks if they are.