Let's Golf vs. Tiger Woods???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Nate5911, Apr 30, 2009.

?

Tiger Woods or Let's Golf??

1. Tiger Woods Golf

54 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. Let's Golf

64 vote(s)
    54.2%
  1. Nate5911

Nate5911 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Oh wow, Let's Golf made a comeback, I think it was down 10 at one point.

2. wildmatt

wildmatt Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    That's because people here are insane! How is Tiger Woods winning? No unlockables, gay stat editing, iron's make a ping noise, it's ridiculously easy, there's only 3 characters.... I could go on, I'll give it up to Tiger for having 7 courses and a 4 player mode though. The control scheme also very nice, I wouldn't say revolutionary though, it's just like an analog stick but you draw instead.

Let's Golf is by far the best between the 2, a little less modes but the graphics far superior, the sound far superior, iron's sound like irons, there's stuff to unlock, it can be hard.

That and Tiger Woods costs more, so I think it's a no contest personally.

3. wildmatt

wildmatt Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    That sir is a dumb thing to say. You don't know why you miss shots in Let's Golf? That's weird because I've been using the exactly same 3 button press meter since the start, and it's easy to know why you screws up.

Tell me seriously, which one do you think you have more of a chance screwing up on? Tiger Woods' meter takes forever to go blue, it's too easy getting a 100% shot with 100% boost. Atleast in LG it's not a guarantee you're going full power EVERY shot you can.

4. TideTime

TideTime Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    I just find myself having more fun with Let's Golf.

5. dashzed

dashzed Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    my vote went to Lets Golf for the pretty and shiny graphics :)

plus it's really fun.