iPad Let's Create! Pottery Lite - get most creative app in iTunes for FREE!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TomID, Nov 11, 2010.

1. TomID

TomID Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2010
    #1 TomID, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
    Finally, 3 months after its initial release, Infinite Dreams gives every owner of iPhone and iPod Touch the chance to get a FREE taste of the most creative app in iTunes. Featured by Apple in 'App of the Week' section Let's Create! Pottery now is also available as a lite version.
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

[​IMG]

www.potterygame.com

2. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    This looks intriguing. Gonna have to give it a go

3. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Same. I remember when this first came out and it was really cool looking but I didn't want to spend the money to buy without trying it. Hopefully this will push me to buy it!

4. hkiphone

hkiphone Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    This is a very good casual relaxing game. No stress, just enjoyable. The closer your creation matches the objective photo, the better. In the full version you can also create random stuff, and auction them off to see how much they're worth. Good alternative view on how to take gaming to new dimensions

5. Fantastic!

This is a fantastic app, so much so that I've already upgraded to the full version :D

One thing though, there is a spelling mistake on the screen where you can choose to post your creation to Facebook etc and that is you have spelt 'Community' with only one 'm' (so Comunity). Nothing major but I'm sure you'll want to sort it in the next update :)

6. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member

Hey guys, latest update for Pottery Lite brings few important improvements. Take a look on the list below:

- added localization
    - Improved modeling
    - App is now Universal (iPad, iPhone, iPod)
    - optimized for iPad 2

Feel free to check our free version and leave comments here!