Let’s Make a Million Dollars

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Modern Jester, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Modern Jester

Modern Jester Active Member

Jun 7, 2009
    #1 Modern Jester, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    Hello There,

This is Jester- I produce mobile games for a living. Been doing it for about 10 years since I was in high school. My expertise is in creative direction and monetization.

I have to say, it’s tough to succeed on the market. I’ve worked for some big companies, and I’ve seen them fail despite throwing millions of dollars at a product. I still work for a big company, but they won’t let me unleash my full potential.

As I’ve watched so many big companies fail, I always tell myself I would do better. But I’m still young so they won’t give me the chance yet. And I’m a bit impatient. We only live once, so I’d like to give it a shot to prove them wrong before I get arthritis ;)

I’d like to start from scratch on a mobile game as the Executive Producer and Creative Director. Any fellow hobbyists with a chip on their shoulder want to join me?

I’m looking for the following disciplines:

1. Game Dev (1-3)
    2. 2D Artist (1-3)
    3. Game Designer (1-2)
    4. Producer (1-2)
    5. 2D Animator (1-3)
    6. Composer (1-2)
    7. QA Tester (1-2)

This is all for Revenue Share. If we succeed with our first game, let’s get funding from there.

Message me if I’ve peaked your interest.

-Jester