Less known games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mycale, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mycale

mycale Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Switzerland
    Hiya, I couldn't find a thread for those games, which I think are quite fun to play:

Blockdrop:
    [​IMG]
    You gotta sink all blocks and and up on the goal block; with music & sound

Electric Box:
    [​IMG]
    Connect the switch to the atom thingy using different utensils with music

IFill it:
    [​IMG]
    Doesn't look particularily pretty, but it's the fastest Qix clone around. Without music (more polished Qix clones: Electro Boy and ZoneOut)

Upside Down:
    [​IMG]
    Guide the little guy to the goal by tilting and walking. Quite polished and fun! With music

Monkey Blast:
    [​IMG]
    You tilt to move the monkey and tap to jump. Good graphics and control. With music

Ynth:
    [​IMG]
    You're a little bug and have to move to the otherside of the level. You can push the box you're in. Expensive but quite fun and polished. Music only in the main menu

Diamond Breaker:
    [​IMG]
    Very fun, but there aren't many levels. You have to cut the crysals to get the diamonds. With music

I think the post gets to long, so here's the rest of my list :D :
    Route Candle, Mevo, The VOID, Primitives, Little Runner 1st Maze Racer and Sculptmaster Pro (I know, not a game, but fun nontheless)

2. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    PewPew-Free
    Happy Face Popper-.99 cents

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I'm checking out Monkey Blast -- thanks for the tip.

4. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks for posting your thoughts on underappreciated games!

Next time, please check for the "Master List of Useful Threads" which should always be on the first few pages, since its being bumped daily, where you would have found an entry:

Unsung Heroes (i.e. little known but good games):
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=20553
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=18362
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=4139

3 threads on the same topic is already too many, so please let this one die. If you want to make a LASTING contribution, please copy your post to one of the lengthier and more thorough threads above.

5. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Think I'm the only one who likes to see new duplicate threads with new discussions. Old threads die out fast and there will be a lot of information that is now obsolete. New threads stay on-topic to the hear and now, then they'll fade away too; I don't see the big deal myself. Never been a big fan of master lists myself, but just my two cents.

Anywho, back on topic. Really the only game I have that isn't at least quasi-known would be [app]Construction Zone[/app].

6. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    light wars and archmage defence are also good

7. mycale

mycale Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Switzerland
    #7 mycale, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
    @squarezero You're welcome :D

@ArtNJ Sorry. I didn't search for those threads. I'll copy my post to one of those you mentioned and delete this thread (or have it deleted)

@Awe How could I have forgotten about Construction Zone! It was very fun, but sadly, there were not too many levels.

You have a good point there, awe. I personnally don't mind a new thread about an old subject if the old threads are inactive. But at least one of the old one will reemerge when I transfered my post :D

Edit: It seems I can't delete my thread myself. I posted it there

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=409977#post409977 (Don't threads that received recently a post go up to page one? Otherwise no one would find them?)