Universal Leo's Fortune (By 1337 & Senri LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 23, 2014.

1. It was in WWDC keynote too! Anyone else see it?

2. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Price drop. Now $2.99

3. zazzer

zazzer Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Global Community Manager, Arena of Valor
    Palo Alto, CA
    Have you tried changing your settings in-game to "download via cellular data" and then switching it back to via Wi-Fi? It may just need a nudge in the right direction because it should automatically have downloaded the content when you first played while connected.

We did! Tim Cook must be a fan.

On behalf of the team at 1337 & Senri, we want to thank to everyone for your support! In celebration of receiving an Apple Design Award last night at WWDC, we're having a temporary price drop.

4. The Morning Son

The Morning Son Active Member

May 21, 2014
    Sweden
    I've been wanting to play this game for a while, and now I've just bought it (Yes I'm poor and waited for a price drop, sorry). Gonna play some tonight. Hope it's as fun as it seems.

And, congratulation to the Apple Design Award. You deserved it. The game looks beautiful.

5. Pitch_Blak

Pitch_Blak Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Canada
    I absolutely adore platformers, so I'll be picking this up as soon as I'm home!

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    If you adore them I'm surprised you didn't pick it up before ! Love platformers one of the best I've played on ios

7. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    This game is sweet! The only thing is that the leaderboard/achievement syncing isn't working very well for me. I've finished the first level a few times now while in wifi, but I'm still not on the leaderboard. Is there a way to force sync achievements/level times to GC?

I don't live in the US, do I still have to email a photo to get in the credits?

8. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Congrats with the award.

Please extend the contest. LOL

9. Yes, congrats to the devs. Mentions at WWDC are priceless.

10. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just finished this game, and what a wonderfully crafted game this is, loved every minute of it.

Game of the year contender!

11. zazzer

zazzer Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Palo Alto, CA
    There isn't a way that I know of. Have you tried closing the app and logging in and out of Game Center? It might just need a refresh and nudge in the right direction.

Even if you don't live in the US, you can still send us a photo of your completion of Hardcore mode to get in the credits! You just won't be eligible for the prize drawing of the iPad or iTunes gift cards.

12. Zazzer,

Can you explain what hardcore mode is? I haven't gotten to it yet.

13. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Cannot download contents...:(

14. zazzer

zazzer Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Palo Alto, CA
    Hardcore mode is unlocked after you complete the game normally. Hardcore mode turns things up and tasks you with completing each level in the game in one playthrough without dying.

Uh oh! So you were able to purchase the game on iTunes, but when you started it up you were unable to download the additional data needed to play after level 7, correct?

If that's the case, please go to the Settings in-game and enable downloading via cellular data, and then disabling that once again if you want to proceed via Wi-Fi. Close the app and fire it up again to see if that works. It may just need a nudge in the right direction.

15. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Wow, this game is amazing. The new Mario of the touch screen (bye bye Rolando!)

The game downloaded content when I booted it up. What exactly did that consist?

16. zazzer

zazzer Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Palo Alto, CA
    Extra game data past level 7. We wanted to keep the install size from the App Store under 100MB so that everyone can download via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G, and not be restricted to Wi-Fi only.

17. Mooro

Mooro Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Unfortunately I have very limited access to Wifi so I have paid for a game that is 6 levels long and can't continue til I do get access to Wifi. What size is the extra content? Will it affect people on limited data plans? I don't want to download something that is going to put me over my data limit.

18. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Cant you just go somewhere to get free internet to download the rest of the game, a city/coffee shop etc ? Surely you can get access to free internet somewhere ? Neighbour etc ?

If you're on a limited data plan its best to perhaps do it somewhere where you can access free wi-fi.

19. zazzer

zazzer Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Palo Alto, CA
    The extra content is roughly 180MB, I believe.

20. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Ahhh okay thanks