iPad Lego Batman iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by radchad1, Dec 16, 2008.

1. radchad1

radchad1 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Accountant
    Lake Zurich, Illinois
    So, it looks like Warner Bros. brought lego batman out, today. To bad iphone owners and ipod touch got screwed with a stupid 16 short mini puzzle games. Where is the 3-d lego batman that the DS and PSP got? Don't bring that watered down crap into the app store.

2. defaude

defaude Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    But the iPhone is NOT a gaming console, don't believe the (false) marketing ;)

Were are talking about mobile phone games man.... and for that this batman game looks pretty cool.

3. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    What a load of fail!
    And they're charging 6 bucks for this crap?
    Where is my real game?!

btw: looks like 6 bucks is the introduction price! They are planning on raising the price after the holidays! :mad:

4. radchad1

Nov 27, 2008
    Accountant
    Lake Zurich, Illinois
    #5 radchad1, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
    So, your saying that the iphone is not a gaming console? So, the fact that I can play BIA and Hero of Sparta (which is winning mobile game of 2008) means the iphone has no power to do a 3-d batman game like the DS had?

5. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    i dont get why canda itunes never get the batman apps...

6. defaude

Dec 8, 2008
    LOL BiA!!!! The semi-32 Shooter with the worst control I've ever seen from a "shooter". That was good man...

Of course technicly the iPhone has the power for that, it's just up to the developers to use it. But don't forget that people don't want to pay much for mobile handy games.

7. radchad1

Nov 27, 2008
    Accountant
    Lake Zurich, Illinois
    Steve Jobs watches South Park. He sings the song "Blame Canada" in his underwear dancing with one million iphones around him. jk it should be up there in a couple of hours. I've heard that the apps show up about four hours after the us app store.

8. Danillson

Danillson Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Of course...
    That's why nearly everyone in this forum has paid over 100 Bucks for apps (games). Just according to the thread here...

9. I agree.
    Wether people regard the iPhone/Touch as a gaming device or not, the fact is there is no excuse at all as to why they couldn't have released a proper port if other devs have managed to produce quality 3D games.

10. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    i hope so i wanna see the SS
    and we didnt get the batmobile either and probably wont get it
    btw, im pretty sure we get MOST apps same time as you

11. radchad1

Nov 27, 2008
    Accountant
    Lake Zurich, Illinois
    So, the other options in BiA don't work for you? Having the two analog sticks similar to a xbox 360 or PS3. Maybe you are running it on an ipod touch first gen. Cause the iphone is smooth and with two analog sticks on screen the game is very playable with only minor control issues.

12. defaude

Dec 8, 2008
    Any other questions? :p

Danillson, I spent that amount and more, too. But I see my huge collection of mini-games as a very great possibility to overdue breaks while using public transport, university, work, etc.

I don't want to make the religious lie of a fanboy "NOOHOHOHO you PSP and DS ownerz, but my iPhone is a console too? *bäääähhhh* *cryyy*"

Sorry for the harsh words, but isn't it a little truth in it? ;)

13. odelay

odelay Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    How old are you? You make about as much sense as my 3 year old son. Actually, no, he makes more sense than this.

14. radchad1

Nov 27, 2008
    Accountant
    Lake Zurich, Illinois
    Yeah, there is some truth in what you say. The iphone is first a phone with PDA functionality and a gaming device comes second. But there is many reasons why Nintendo and Sony are worried about the iphone. Didn't you hear that Nintendo is supposed to be working on a phone version of the DS. What is the reason behind that? Maybe they see the sales of iphones and the amount of games people are getting for the device and they are scared about their game sales!!!

15. darwiniandude

darwiniandude Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2008
    I have spent over $600 on the AppStore (AUD). Would I have spent that much on a DS and games for it? No, because it only plays games, and I'm not bothered carrying multiple devices and who the hell wants to carry cartridges or UMD discs around?

I'm not saying the DS and PSP are crap, just that I'd never buy one. As a device for me it's too expensive considering what it can't do (internet, phone calls, gpskit, google maps) and I'd have to carry an iPhone as well.

16. radchad1

Nov 27, 2008
    Accountant
    Lake Zurich, Illinois
    #17 radchad1, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2008

hahahahah wait hahahahaha wait again hahahahahah

defaude you got served on that one.

17. radchad1

Nov 27, 2008
    Accountant
    Lake Zurich, Illinois
    I agree with all those comments. I have both and carry only one device now. The iphone and why because I can carry decent games on my mobile gaming device. ahem Ferrari GT, Fastlane Street Racing, Hero of Sparta, Guitar Rock Tour and many others to name a few.

18. Odelay, watch your words please. There is no need for insults.
    And Defaude, yes they were slightly harsh words. You can make your point without the 'religious lie of a fanboy' speech.
    Let's keep it friendly people ok ;)

19. defaude

Dec 8, 2008
    No missunderstanding, iLove my my shiny little iPhone.

BUT if You would have ever played God of War (This is over 1 gigabyte) on PSP, or the GTA Stories games, you would know, that no iPhone actually has and never will have a great gameplay and graphics like this 2 ones I mentioned.

And there are many other great games for the DS and PSP, and no one of the iPhone games acan reach it. Hell, even the Monkey Ball for the DS has more options and levels than the iPhone version :(

The iPhone and it's games are perfect to play on a "mobile way", and I personally do this very often and enjoy it alot, but at home I preferr my PC and my PS3, thanks ;)