Universal LEGO® Tower (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Jun 30, 2019.

1. NapMan

NapMan Member

Nov 12, 2013
    How to you register for the cloud save?

2. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    It basically starts over after you buy it and starts growing again. The pieces max out but I'm not sure that the Bux do, when I bought it it was at 19k Bux and it's already back up to like 13k after just a few days.

3. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    @Nimblebit a criticism hope it can be fixed. There seems to be a limit of how many of your tower visitors in the queue you can have of 50 people to get bux. I'm a daily player but not an hourly player... so whoever is visiting me after the 50 limit hits I will never know... Hope you can lift the limit for this as in these first few days I already accumulated 100+ friends. Seems weird to me if we visit 100 friends a day we have to sacrifice half of the friends visiting back assuming they are all active.

4. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    DLark, I just visited your tower so it’s still there on the server. Have you tried registering your original code subsequent to losing the local save? Worth a try to see if it picks up. If that doesn’t work and you still want to continue then maybe contact Nimblebit support.

Tap the ‘cloud’ box on the main menu and then enter your email address.

5. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Yes, I was watching the offer and bux maxed out at 25,000. After purchase they start accumulating again.

6. NapMan

NapMan Member

Nov 12, 2013
    I don’t seem to have that cloud box

Attached Files:

7. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Sorry about that! I don’t recall how it worked now. I have CLOUD where you have LEGO ID.
    Try tapping the LEGO ID, The registration may be there with the box changing to CLOUD afterwards.

8. NapMan

NapMan Member

Nov 12, 2013
    The LEGO ID seems to be for children. It wants parent’s permission and info about the child.

9. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    I didn’t get any of that, so I guess the system has changed since the beta version I registered with. Hopefully someone will know how the present version works.

10. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

My free Club Benefits just ran out. Probably going to go for the $20 option since it lasts 299 days.. idk. It sure is nice having that automatic elevator. And holy crap is it a pain visiting all my friends. It takes me literally half an hour + to visit everyone. :eek:

Mus7angN8 likes this.
  11. thebassman

thebassman Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Yeah, I decided to go for the 299 day option as well. I figure I'll put in enough time playing this game... lol

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  12. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    You spotted the elephant in the room! Takes way too long doesn’t it. We don’t need to watch the lift animation for every visit. I can see myself getting tired that every day for 10 bux each, especially when I can buy 25000 bux for $3. I guess that’s part of Nimblebit’s income strategy.

13. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I got it shortly after my post. Much better deal than the other two options.

Yeah, it would be nice if they could make it less tedious somehow...

Mus7angN8 likes this.
  14. thebassman

Aug 13, 2012
    Double post - oops.

15. thebassman

Aug 13, 2012
    Maybe an option for the subscribers to send a visitor to your friends' tower all at once. Maybe still receive your visitors one by one, but you can send them without watching them go up each elevator. It will get even worse when our towers are 50+ stories high, too...[/FONT]

Asp and Anotherkellydown like this.
  16. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    upgrade ya elevator's peeps

Mus7angN8, Asp and Anotherkellydown like this.
  17. Mus7angN8

Mus7angN8 New Member

May 26, 2016
    Anyone come across ticket codes yet?
    Just curious. Saw that option in settings and wondered if nimblebit has posted any on Twitter or such.

18. Mus7angN8

Mus7angN8 New Member

May 26, 2016
  19. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Wish we could buy just the auto elevator feature permanently. I'd spend $10 on it.

20. thebassman

Aug 13, 2012
    If anyone sees any other ticket codes, make sure to post it here! I missed the last one.