Universal LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    There's a pop-up on that video I posted above saying "Do you want to buy the complete saga bundle for $18.99?" I'm not sure what currency that is though. NZ dollars I would imagine.

2. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy games trending back toward coming "premium" priced without the growingly ubiquitous IAP backdoors?

$15.00 for a game worth at least that on another platform? Complete IAP content unlocks? Yes, PLEASE. :D

DBC

3. darnoc703

darnoc703 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
  4. yorrick

yorrick Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Sydney, Australia
    Just go to the locked area (characters blocking access to the episode) and purchase the episode - then the options will be presented to buy (1) one episode for AUD$2.99, (2) Trilogy bundle for AUD$5.49 for 1,2,3 or 4,5,6 separately or (3) the Complete Saga - everything, all unlocks, characters etc for AUD$15.99

AUD$15.99 isn't too bad for the lot given that game itself on consoles or PC would cost a similar amount (though the IOS version may be a cut down version of the game).

Controls for the game are a bit insensitive. Otherwise enjoying the game! :)

5. *gasp* OH MY GOD YES!!!!!!

And now my excitement level is completely dead

Excitement rising

Thank you for not making me dissolve into massive tears followed by massive GTA rampage

$14.99 for a full unlock...I'll buy that, seeing as it's $19.99 on Steam and it's damn near impossible for me to get a Wii copy

Oh, today is an awesome day for releases

6. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    And it's universal!!!

I was about to buy this used for my DS - played it to death before one of my kids sold it back :-/. And this is the (closer to?) console version.

If I buy the unlocks in the NZ store and log in to the US store, will my iap's still be there? Could I later download from the US store and have the IAPs without logging back into NZ?

I'll probably wait until 11 here and re-download from US store, but still curious.

7. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    I'm wondering about the IAP too. It's not always safe to assume there's a restore function.... Would I have to purchase in app twice for iPad and phone?

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Nope.. you have to purchase the IAPs again on your US-bought app if you initially bought the IAPs on the NZ-bought app.

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    There a restore option, which shows up in every shop screen and options screen. I really like it that they did it like this. ;)

10. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#50 Sanuku, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

The hole Complete Saga Pack should be around 16,49 - 18,49. Sorry for not being able to be more exact. That Numbers you are currently seeing on the Screen (1000/1500) are acual Yen since I am waiting for Dragon Quest VIII finally showing up on the AppStore in Japan and buy it the Moment I see it.

11. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Great news, thanks!

12. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Yen? NZ$?... Sanuku, take care, your brain is going to blow up with all the iTunes accounts you have! :D

13. darnoc703

Mar 24, 2013
    Are there the collectible minikits that you can find in each level? that was my favorite part of the wii version.

Edit: just watched sanukus vid and i saw one? Do these unlock anything?

14. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i don't have enough space to install it right now, unless i delete some games that i'm playing with... so, before doing this, i would like to know for sure how the IAPs work and which are the correct prices.
    i.e. if i don't want to get the complete bundle 'cause actually haven't enough money, can i purchase 1 or 2 episodes every month, and eventually have the same bundle completed, or there are bonuses when got it all in one shot???

15. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    But to be clear, the Restore only works if you are logged in to the store where you purchased, yes?

16. darnoc703

Mar 24, 2013
    Does this have multillayer? I loved killing each other on the wii

17. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    I would put money on it not having multiplayer.

18. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Yeah already happened before where I did mixed the DS with the Wii Version also I wanted to write Wii Version i typed DS instead.

Well, just finishing the last Gameplay Trailer for tonight for the Forum and then I will call it a Day and enjoy a round at Adam Sessler`s Talking Round before I nap into my Bed with a smile knowing I made again a few of you happy with at least one or two Gameplay Trailer :-D

Correct.

19. CosmosMan

CosmosMan Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Researcher/Teacher/Scientist
    Canada
    So based on what I've read in the comments, this is the Wii version, which is just like the 360/PS3 version but with much lower quality assets?

Is this correct?

I'll pick it up if true, I'm just sick of all the iOS ports of Lego games being the crappy and restrictive DS/3DS/Vita versions.

20. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The bonuses come with each of the purchases, so they are included in bundles as well.

You will get everything in the bundle, the same way you get everything if you buy the game piece by piece. :)