iPhone Legions of Steel (by Slitherine)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Slitherine Iain

Slitherine Iain Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2011
    I've referred the team to this thread so they can investigate any issues reported. Thanks!

2. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    #42 somedumbgamer, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016

3. somedumbgamer

May 4, 2013
    Probably gonna have to snag this when I'm on wi-fi. Looks similar to Templar Battleforce, which I enjoy.

4. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    BEWARE!! NOT...NOOT NOT like Template Battleforce

You are lucky I randomly saw this thread and though...hmm...surely they can't have polished a MOST RIGHTEOUS TURD can they?! Of course not....this game is nothing like Battleforce or say..Warhammer 40,000 death squad..er wutever..or really ANY strategy/tactical RPG title you have played in the ...meh...final fantasy tactics category..ish. This is a board game..no hp bar, no real skills in a true sense, you get hit once..boom dead..no revive..rock paper scissors as to whether you or the enemy happens to get the fist shot in that sticks..which sometimes is quite dependent on whoever gets to go first...most the entire game is ....the tutorial...to learn to player competitively...I was SOO disappointed, bc I thought exactly as you have...hmm..neat this should be fun and similar to Templar Battleforce, deathwatch, etc etc...deleted within less than 24 hours..regrettably...tried to like it even..which was a chore in of itself.

Now..with that said, if you do like ..strange minimalist mechanic board-gamish strategy...Imatation-y...games go for it. I am loving pathfinder adventures and Horus heresy board/card games ATM btw...so yeah...it just sucks dude..it has my review..a positive review..a confused review..and that's it..since release lol.

5. somedumbgamer

May 4, 2013
    Thanks for the info!

Definitely don't want to purchase a polished turd...I can make one of those for free, although not polished, haha. Think I'll spend that $5 on a beer instead!

Thanks again!!!

6. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    ^ I've had it on my device now for ages un-opened at all, and with this, and at 1GB that's moved it to the frontish of my playlist so I can make a call if it's a delete. Good to know above, so I can give it a quick go earlier than later, even though it's been like nearly a year just sitting on my device.