iPad Legendary Tavern (by LathGames Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Oct 5, 2016.

1. MikeyPOTG

MikeyPOTG Active Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Really diggin this game so far. There's definitely a lot to learn but they do a decent job of explaining. I kinda skimmed parts of it and still got a lot to learn but I'm lvl 5 now and decided to put a few bucks into it.

IAP seems okay but I can see how people could spend a ton and just have way more than anyone else though I guess it doesn't matter much unless you pvp which I haven't tried.

Not sure what the friend list thing does but I hope they eventually allow you to form guilds and raid and such.

I've been enjoying the battles. Goes by relatively quickly and keeps you on your toes with the different character abilities. The tapping isn't as bad as I thought. I typically just tap on the boss.

Lots of items to collect and merge and what not. The exploring is pretty cool too. And then there's the daily quests, Tavern rooms to level up, things to craft, people & items to enhance. Almost too much really but so far I enjoy it.
    Seems like there's a ton of content.

Feel free to add me in game: Gunter

2. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    This game is actually pretty awesome. I agree with the vast amount of content ^^^. Has anyone gotten any good units?

3. baelnor

baelnor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    I won't play anything that tells me to fuse in the ads

4. year1984

year1984 New Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Some gamers experienced this problem. I think it is caused by some trouble of game center login. It will be improved on the next update.

oops.. I am a developer of this game. Thanks. :)

5. year1984

year1984 New Member

Sep 15, 2016
    What's the problem? if you have troubles, join the facebook user group. many people helps you

6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I had the same, every name you try to pick the game tells you it's taken. Even though eventually it let me pick one it had already said was taken but now I'm stuck with a name I don't like.

7. CliffAhead

CliffAhead Active Member

Dec 22, 2010
    how do you purchase IAP though. i went to the cash shop but there's a "not registered" in red plastered everywhere

8. MikeyPOTG

MikeyPOTG Active Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Hmmm not sure. They took my money with ease lol. Are u signed in with game center?

9. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    FYI guys there is a pretty helpful user-generated FAQ on the Facebook users group. Actually answered a couple things I was stuck on.

10. CliffAhead

CliffAhead Active Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Yeah I'm signed in with GC :/ is that why?

11. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Issues that I have with the game.

1. No quick complete for quests that I've completed.
    2. Gold income is a lot lower than expenditure.
    3. Guerilla is very poorly explained. Would go a long way to add in "Explore an area to find Guerilla zones" when selecting it without an active Guerilla zone.
    4. There's no indication of server time to know when things reset. My Friday Dungeon started on Thursday for me.
    5. 25 capacity is low for a lot of things including characters.
    6. Honor is very poorly explained. I have no idea how I am supposed to regularly gain honor.
    7. Transcendence material being available only once a week. This might be fine for materials that are used more towards endgame, but when I have a max cap 20 character that I can't do anything with until next week leaves a bad impression on me.

12. MikeyPOTG

MikeyPOTG Active Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Nice comments. I agree with most of this. When I have too many guys I just send some low level ones out to "recruit" to lose them.

I still don't get honor or the gorilla dungeons though. I also don't understand the friend point thing. But I'm still enjoying for now.

13. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    They explain this in some hidden screen, but you do get gems for maxing out the levels of the characters, the first natural max is 100 gems, the second after transcendance is 50, and then some variable amount later on. So it's "best" to max all the characters out at least for the first 100 gems.

Guerilla dungeon is just a dungeon you find while doing explorations. You can then form a party to raid the dungeon. I haven't really seen anything particularly great about raiding them as they don't seem to drop gear. Their gold count might be higher but I wasn't keeping track when I completed one.

14. fuglyslutRG

fuglyslutRG Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Has anyone figured out whether points for Building (and Baking and potion Crafting etc.) can be upgraded? Or whether it's an inherent stat for the character, or increases per level?

Add me: fuglyslutRG

15. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Bottom right corner, select the tavern, then select office at the very top then the enhance tab.

16. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Tip for the day. For free users.

Keep doing 1-1 to 1-15 and u will have enough get to roll your first 10xheroes. If u manage to get 2 or more 5 stars heroes continue the game. Else delete data and redo the above.

I manage to redo 5 times and finally got 4 5stars heroes for my last roll. Well worth it :)

17. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Can anyone tell me how good rabbit Hunter Alice is? We can't evolve from 4 to 5* can we?

18. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Nope. There is no rank up function.

I do have a 5star rabbit hunter Alice. Her skills is pretty gd, cards around all enemies, dmg wise, that's alot dmg :)

19. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    I notice that Alice tends to build up her skills a lot slower than other units. That makes her less useful to me.

20. Arkan

Arkan Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 21, 2010
    Australia
    Just in case anyone hasn't discovered this yet - you don't actually have to watch your heroes fight. You can swipe back to the tavern and do other things and they'll keep going on their own. You'll get the boss warning too so you can swipe back if you need to start paying attention.

A skip or fast forward option would still be nice, but at least you can alleviate the boredom of running easy levels again a little bit.