Legend of Zelda Lullaby: HELP!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Booch138, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Not sure if anyone here would know of this but I am on the look out for a Lullaby version of LoZ music (like songs from OoT, WW, TP, etc). It's mainly for kids and babies but it is light soft versions of the LoZ music. I heard a couple songs a while back but never found anything on it. Still looking and can't find a full Album or anything anywhere, but I know one exists. I've seen it online I just can't remember where and I can't find it anywhere when I search for it. So I implore you, if you have a link to this or know what I am talking about... PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I AM GOING MADDDD!!!!

The Album would be for my 6 month old, you you'd be helping him out the most =)

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    If you get Smule's Ocarina, there's almost every Zelda theme done up for it. ;)

What you really need is a Rockabye Baby! Zelda album. My daughter liked his Pink Floyd album the best. :D

3. Electric_Shaman

Electric_Shaman Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
  4. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Well, it's not Zelda music, but...

Stupid idea, maybe, but it might work.

5. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    System of a Down for the win!

Anyways, thanks for trying guys, it was a rough question to ask of everyone but worth a shot.

We do play him good stuff for bedtime though that he falls right asleep too. We made a compilation of good songs from artists like Radiohead, Modest Mouse, Acoustic In Flames songs, Portishead, old Goldfrapp and stuff like that. I just wanted to get a good gamer bit of music in him ^.^

6. Electric_Shaman

Electric_Shaman Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Well, to be a bit more helpful, some Zelda songs are already quite lullaby-like.
    Thinking of quite a bit of stuff from OOT, the song that plays over the title (minus the horse galloping), Zelda's Lullaby (it's in the name =P), Song of Time, maybe Epona's Song too.

7. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Yeah for sure. Especially ones from OoT. I downloaded that. It just bugs me that I cannot find that damn album I mentioned ANYWHERE!!!