Universal Legend of the Skyfish (by Mgaia Studio & Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 18, 2016.

1. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Piling on the praise. This game is fantastic and definitely takes this old gamer back.

I would say the only thing that could make the game even better would be secret areas. As it is now you find everything you are supposed to find. Would be very cool to have hidden hook plates or something that would add as little exploration.

This game is perfect as is though and cannot wait to keep going.

2. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
  3. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
  4. Felipe MGaia

Felipe MGaia Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Hey guys, just letting you know we just released a quick update fixing some small bugs, including this one:

Thanks y'all for the support and the kind words! Really happy that you're having some good time with our game. :D

5. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Great game, but does anyone else feel like the game would be even more fun and addictive if there were more destructable objects (like all of the bushes) and more hidden things to collect. It should be a given in a game like this that players can whack all of the bushes to find hidden things. Heck, even if it was just to slowly collect coins for some really pricey special item, it would make us OCD completionist gamers happy to have a reason to check every nook and cranny and I think it would make the game last longer and for players to feel like they got more than their money's worth. As it is, the game is great, but it takes a while to get good and starts out a little too slow and easy. I didn't really start to have fun until I got to the first few levels with moving platforms and started to get into the more complicated puzzles. The devs should check out King Rabbit and Furdemption for some ideas on how to make some devilish environmental puzzles.

6. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I happen to enjoy level based action puzzle games like these. Open world games where you simply explore, walk around, get dizzy, interact with other characters are not my thing. I find this to be extremely refreshing, immersive and exciting to play. It's different than other games and I highly recommend it. No iaps as well. Again, completely worth the purchase from a gamer who grew up in the 1980s. Easily 5 stars.

7. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Completely agree. I keep hitting the bushes hoping to find a secret path or something

8. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Anyone else having trouble installing latest update? I get unable to download and the game is now greyed out and says waiting.

9. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Yeah, it's totally impossible to download it.

10. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    It's not the game, something's borked over on the App Store. I don't know if it's still an issue though.

11. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now $€0.99 for the first (and a limited, obviously) time! Very recommended!