Legend of the Cryptids - add me/others

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by J2o, May 13, 2012.

1. Ascendant

Ascendant New Member

Sep 4, 2012
    #41 Ascendant, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
    Legend of the Cryptids - refer coin and card bonus

When starting this game, you can receive 10,000 coins and a free rare card by entering my referral code: Ascendant78 (case sensitive)

Once you enter the code and complete the tutorial, you will receive the rewards. Feel free to send me a "cheer" in game as well after you do so, and I will do all I can to help you get started! Thank you.

---------------------------------------------

For those unfamiliar with this game, it is a virtual card game available as an app. It is a lot of fun and very addictive. The artwork on the cards is amazing, better than any other card game I've seen by far. They also run events all the time to win cards and other special items. The only downside to the game is a lack of detailed information for many in-game features, and their customer service tells you absolutely nothing except "if it's not in the game, we can't tell you that information." Other than the bad customer service, the game really is a ton of fun.

2. Aaensrix

Aaensrix New Member

Sep 13, 2012
    I invite you

Top game, hard to get rare cards so let me invite you!

Type my name Aaensrix for the friend invite at start and we will both get a rare dragon card and 10000 coins!!

Its always cool to have sum friends to get some tips and trade stuff!

Enjoy!

Aaensrix