Universal Legend of Solgard (by King)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Damn, pyroon is really stinking awesome. Don’t think I could have beaten all those special bounties today without it.

2. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    My guild Shadetrees is really well managed if anyone is still active and needs a better one. We keep climbing the ranks and are like #460 now.

I'm still stuck on #125 but have finally unlocked all the modes and enjoying them.

They really screwed up by hiding so much content behind the level wall and being stingy with energy on the content they unlock early. Gives folks the wrong impression.

3. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    Cool. I’m more than 2/3 of the way to level 12 now and have been making some campaign progress again (just beat 110).

How is underworld? You get mats there for crafting idols, apparently?

4. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Really confusing! I got 4/5 of the way to clearing the first area on the first run, starting second run now. Its like every 3 days or so. Need to spread the love around a bit so that your backups are serviceable, your going to need them -- the mode is pretty much all about how deep your roster is.

I got a rare mold out of the Boss Arena, its pretty bad ass, but it needs a crap ton of mats to make it, so I'm going to have to figure out Underworld better!

What idol did you get out of hitting 11? I got the 10% crit, not sure if everyone gets that. Considering whether to make it for Rotbite or save the mats -- the mats dont overlap with the rare mold, but I dunno if its worth it for 10% crit.

5. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    Same here, 10% crit. I actually stuck it on pyroon, thinking I could remove it (you can, but need hammers). Rotbite would have been smarter. I have another mold with the same effect, but need mats. My roster is fairly diverse, I think. I have 25 units unlocked and only 2 are rank 1.

6. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    Yeah, the guild that @Revelate, @Tychaeus, and I are in is ranked 273, but the leadership has changed hands and it feels like things are falling off a bit.

7. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    Vanaheim is a high point of the game for me thus far. Some great levels. The boss fight was long, tense, and challenging. It really required careful deliberation on how to approach turns. Great stuff.

alxBoogie likes this.
  8. kmb08753

kmb08753 Member

Oct 29, 2015
    Hello. Long time reader, rare poster. I always check forums when picking new games.

I will throw my guild into the ring as well.
    ThePrimes. #TRCJF
    Level 12+ guild. We are active, daily players. If you are looking to grow with a group, we are a good choice.
    Daily donations and attacks required.

Check us out. No drama, just daily play.

9. Simoqsa

Simoqsa Well-Known Member

May 21, 2015
    It's interesting to see a game like this from King. Solgard is more than casual for sure.