Universal Legend of Keepers (by Playdigious)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by macplash, May 23, 2023.

1. dasaff1

dasaff1 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Top right corner has a little yellow flag most of the time. Can someone please explain?

2. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    I don’t see it

3. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Do you mean the yellow exclamation mark in the level select screen that shows up after a game?
    This shows that you have encountered a new artifact/monster/trap in the last run. It will
    disappear once you open the archivist tab and click on the new stuff.

4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    How has this done for anyone in the long run? I wasn’t playing iOS at the time so missed out on this one but seeing the comments and how it looks I am very tempted.

elcrazy likes this.
  5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I passed an important test today and treated myself to this one which I’ve been tempted by for a little while now.

Just wanted to ask about the DLC, is that something that’s good to have from the start or is it good to do a few runs and see what’s in the game and then buy them for additional content?

sebgo likes this.
  6. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #26 ste86uk, Mar 2, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
    I’m really glad I ignored some of the negative stuff I’ve seen about this game as I’m enjoying my time with it.

It’s nice to have some games that don’t need 100% of my focus constantly so I can play them while talking or watching tv etc and be able to save and quit at short notice after playing for a quick 5/10 min or staying on for an hour.

I purchased the dlc too (3.99 for all three dlc! so worth it) so have quite a few bosses and monsters to mix things up so it’s great working my way through the missions to unlock new things. I’ve probably already spent long enough on the game to make it worth the cost to me and I’ve got a lot to go yet. I keep wanting to come back to it which is a good sign.

sebgo likes this.
  7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Typical, not long after I buy it. It’s on sale but I don’t regret it. So just posting to say it’s on sale for anyone that’s been on the fence about it maybe this will help you decide.

sebgo likes this.