Legalization of Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Giggity, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Should Marijuana Be Legalized?

1. Yes

198 vote(s)
    59.6%
  2. No

134 vote(s)
    40.4%
  1. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Obviously any political ideal is wasted on you. Perhaps ignorant turds like yourself need a babysitter but I'm perfectly fine making my own decisions and living with the consequences.

2. hardcoregamer

hardcoregamer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    If you're fine living with lots of consequences then you're going be very happy in life. It's pretty ironic that you're calling me the ignorant turd. :rolleyes:

3. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    #443 le'deuche123, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
    That's just it, as long as the consequences of my actions rest solely with me, than the governing body should have no say into the way I live my life. Just because I don't like entitled, snot nosed, wanna-be fourteen year old developers, it's a supposedly free country...so I tolerate it.

4. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    You truly are an idiot. No one can die from weed alone, its natural. The only way I can think of that someone could die from weed is if it was laced with some other drug. What you learned in school, was wrong. And no, you read my post wrong. Let me clarify for you; none of your posts are valid nor logical most of the time. And no, I'm not your stalker, looks like there is now another member on TA who has illusions of grandeur.

5. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    He doesnt know how drugs truly work. He just think that they are bad, so obviously they must kill you.

6. oldskooler81

oldskooler81 Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Michigan
    #446 oldskooler81, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
    Weed can kill you, but you have to smoke a whole lot. If you try to smoke a lot, you won't get far, you will just pass out. Then you wake up and then go WTF happened. One why you can die from this is if you pass out with the joint or blunt still burning and it falls out of your mouth and you catch on fire. I doubt this will happen if your smart.

School drug prevention is a bunch of bull. Its fake test trying to scare kids of young ages.

Also people die because of accidents well I'm not sure about you but after several joints or bowls of pot all I want to is sit down and eat and relax.

7. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Rofl the blunt falls into your mouth

8. MetroGnome217

MetroGnome217 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    honestly i dont think weed should be legalized, but maybe im not seeing the whole picture?
    What are the positives? being relaxed? i can do that by myself!
    As of right now, i only see the negotives:
    -getting caught and possibly arrested
    -your parents being ashamed
    -your friends not liking you
    can someone explain?

9. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    If it's legalized then those wouldnt be problems?
    I'm pretty sure benifets are for those in extreme pain.

10. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    @hardcoregamer,

Please continue to enlighten us with your seemingly endless knowledge on the extreme dangers of Marijuana use. At age 14, you're obviously much more educated on the subject than anybody else here. Shit, while you're at it, you might as well tell us what women are thinking. And if you don't mind, please tell us what the meaning of life is.

I really hope you run for president someday, because you got my vote.

11. MetroGnome217

Apr 2, 2009
    I think that unless its legalized for a while, it will still be looked down on
    what do you mean by extreme pain?
    medical pot?
    Perhaps it should be legal for patients but not anyone who wants it for their own pleasure??

12. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    hardcoregamer, did you actually view the YouTube video posted a while back? It explained the exact reason why weed is illegal, and it's not because it's bad for you. If they legalize weed, a $210 billion dollar industry is in big trouble, the most profitable industry in America, thousands upon thousands of jobs will be at risk and the government will lose a ton of money... obviously they're very frightened of the prospect, and the only way to keep their money is to go on trying to convince people that weed is dangerous.

13. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    Actually I thought medical pot was already legal. Go to the beginning of the thread and read. Over there are the intelligent conversations

14. MetroGnome217

Apr 2, 2009
    then wat do you mean by the benefits are for those in extreme pain?
    im trying to find the benefits for a healthy human being that would be using the drug for pleasure?

15. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    It is in some places, but good luck trying to get any even if you suffer from one of the conditions it's beneficial for.

16. RankoSao

RankoSao Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    Im a woman, and i can tell you what im thinking: I sure could go for a Coke right now..

17. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    It's a date.

18. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    OW OW!
    lol jk

19. MetroGnome217

Apr 2, 2009
    I see this is a very hard question to answer
    can anyone give it a go?
    I dont know much on this subject and i would like someone who is to help inform me

20. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    I'm still not sure what the question is... you want to know the benefits weed has on a healthy person?

I suppose one good move would be to move onto weed from tobacco, lower the risk of cancer.