Universal Legacy Quest (By NEXON Company)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 10, 2016.

1. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I mean higher level cubelets. Unless it's the games design that you play it all on normal, then unlock a harder difficulty, and play it again. Then unlock another difficulty and play again etc. In other words, play the same game half a dozen times in a row? Mane I'm just not understanding a mechanic? But it seems weird to not get to the more powerful level cubelets/items until you're already done with the game.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    So just give you the higher level cubelets right off the bat? But I do think you are right about playing the same game just on higher difficulties. I have already kind of burnt out so I wish there was more maps and areas. I do see some on the left of the main map that arent open yet so there is that I guess?

3. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    That's why an auto function is needed. Don't understand how this game come out without an auto function lol

4. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    You can also convert 10 cubelets into one of the next level.

5. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    True but even after spending some on IAP I am slowing down as far as progress goes on the next difficulty level :(

6. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Anyone know of a more active community for this game? I checked out reddit but it seemed pretty dead.

7. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    No but whats up? We can talk here?

8. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Don't get me wrong. I'm loving the game. I have spent money on it.

It is designed for mobile, so I understand short levels. That's good. But I would want as much content as any other game. Short levels, but lots of them, make sense? There seems to be a pattern in mobile gaming, where there is a short game, and you just play it over and over with higher difficulties each time.

Or maybe I'm just spoiled by games like Crashlands!

I did reach level 16 on my family level, and immediately went into the higher difficulty. It resets the map, and your stars, although you can toggle back to normal and your progress there. it just seems that, to get significantly better gear, you have to play the whole game through three or four times. I would rather there be a longer game, and enjoy the story, and have it ramp up linearly. And play it once. Anything beyond that first playthrough quickly turns into nothing but grinding.

Having said all of that, I am really enjoying this game. As I said, I spend money on it, and really like it.

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Agreed we need more maps instead of playing same ones 4 times.

10. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    I'm just playing through the levels, using the mage, with basically all green items. When I get blues they're usually downgrades. Just trying to get a sense of what FTP strategies there might be out there, beginning guides, what's best to craft, tips for getting more chest keys, that sort of thing.

11. Malliehdka

Malliehdka Member

Mar 24, 2016
    really love this game, i pretty like the legacy system, especially we can have some costumes pretty neat.

12. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Well you get items with good base stats, or make them using hgher level cubelets. Then you go to alchemy and upgrade them from common to uncommon to rare to epic etc and that adds on bonus stats. The ftp stuff comes in when you spend skulls hoping to get rare epic orbs etc.

13. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Well, I took the game off my phone a while back. Really really enjoyed aspects of it. Awesome atmosphere. But it was just the same areas over and over. I guess I'm not so much into just finding better loot in a never ending repetition of the same levels. I'm more interested in a story, an adventure. Oh well.