Universal Legacy Quest (By NEXON Company)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Dungeon Quest

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    #82 Amenbrother, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Wow!!

Been playing this most of the day so bought the $5 starter pack to show my appreciation for this gem of a game!

EDIT: Some of these levels are downright amazing looking. This is probably my favorite release so far this year!

3. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Anyone know if we can change the warrior class to a male or vice versa? Is it only possible buy buying a costume?

4. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Very cool game. Beautifully rendered. Lots of good games, jeez.

5. theblackw0lf

theblackw0lf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Is it just me or does it now show weapon and armor stats for items in the crafting shops? Im thinking of crafting a new weapon but I have no idea whether the weapon is better than the one I have as I can't find the stats for it

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I dont think you know how it turned out till after but I could be wrong.

7. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    It's a random roll - you could get a common or a legendary or anything in between.

You can upgrade your CUBELETS to increase chances of better crafted items.

8. SheepVsGravity

SheepVsGravity Active Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Some feedback for the developers: this is the secondtime I have downloaded your game and deleted it.

First time was because I had to sit through an unskippable cut scene after choosing 'skip'

Tonight, I had more time, so sat through it to try some game play. Finished the first area, then am given yet another barrier to playing where I must create an account.

All i want to do is play the game to figure out if it is worthwhile creating an account and giving you some of my cash, yet you seem fairly determined to stop this from happening.

Have faith in your game. Let me try it first, let me get hooked then offer me incentives to create an account afterwards.

I hope your analytics reveal that I am an anomaly, but if not, I hope you can smooth out your onboarding process quickly.

Thanks for listening. Good luck, take care.

9. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Damn, I really disliked that old icon. The new one is awesome.

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Point on there! I am still loving this game but wish I could change the gender of the classes somehow.

11. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    How do you upgrade the CUBELETS? I didn't realize you could do that.

12. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Not sure but I figured out how to change gender if you wanted to. Just let that character die then you keep all your stuff and get to re roll one!

13. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    I thought that might be possible but I didn't want to take the chance of something costing me somehow. Thanks for the verification. Now off to kill a rogue. #

14. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Just click on a 10 stack of cubelets in your inventory, and hit the "convert" button.
    You can tell what level cubelet is by the number of dots on it.

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Haha no problem the only thing you lose is a little xp or it might of been none (cant remember) but if it was it was minimal.

16. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Omg I found a costume in a dungeon for the first time and its a bunny of some sort.... LOL

17. vonknut

vonknut Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    How do you pull of a 'parry'
    -it happens sometimes, but cant figure when

Got a passive skill that procs when you parry...

18. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    One of the classes has a passive ability that unlocks more of a party chance so use that class if you like the parry skill. #

19. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    So to make better items, I have to unlock tougher modes right? To unlock tougher modes, I need more family experience (level 20 at least). To get that much experience it looks like I have to get pretty close to finishing the map. In other words, to make better items, I essentially need to beat the game. Is this correct? Seems weird.

20. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    What do you mean? You can upgrade stuff to practically epic just by doing all the normal maps. I beat all the normal ones and have a few epics already. Is there anything higher than that?