Universal Legacy Quest (By NEXON Company)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 10, 2016.

1. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    This game is slick, regardless of the freemium factor. Dungeons are a bit vanilla, but the gameplay tight; good enough to squeeze me for a starter sack of skulls.

2. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Yes I'm really digging this game.
    Playing Mage more and more and just got an ultimate skill drop "Meteor Strike"
    Happy days!
    Also, the inventory is shared across all heroes, a neat idea, and don't forget to equip your skills, which also are shared across all heroes.

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Anyone find other classes? Or is it just the mage, war, and rogue from beginning?

4. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    You have those 3, but you can customize based on gear and skills.
    Your archer can dual wield daggers, for example, and play as an assassin. Or your Mage can wear heavy and play as a battlemage, etc. pretty versatile.

Personally loving Staff Mage (not wand Mage) it's like hard mode. Gotta stay real mobile.

5. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York
    Is there a way to change the name of a hero or customize the looks?

6. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I guess what I mean is the costumes.

7. skylab

skylab Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Co-founder of Socialspiel Entertainment
    Vienna, Austria / LA
    [DEV] Whew, again all thank you so much for the kind words, we're a bit slammed at the moment with the Apple featuring, but we're noting down feedback for future updates!

Re: MFI, you found (one of many) little secrets! MFI support during combat is *kind of* there, but the button mapping isn't quite finished yet. But it's underway (next update we hope) for combat/controls. We really want to get the combat feel right and worry about menu navigation later. We're testing on Steel Series and Gamevice devices currently, but yes, def coming!

8. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Ok staff Mage is so slick, roll shoot roll shoot haha

But I just realized, can you dual-wield wands???
    Has anyone tried that yet? I don't have two to try

9. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Fun game but i delete apps as soon as i see an energy system.

10. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    DLing now; any multiplayer on this one? I'll leave imps and criticisms constructively later today!

11. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    I've been playing it a bit. I was curious if multiplayer was even an option. I'm still in the beginning missions though. I would LOVE some social aspect to this.

12. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    PROBLEM! Please assist!

I am running a 4s and the first time one I loaded the game it we to the first screen after loading but I accidentally closed it because I had to do something. When I completely closed and opened the game again, it now won't make it past like 66% then the game crashes back to home screen with no black screen in between.

Any ideas?

13. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Sounds like a file might have been corrupted. I would delete the game, reboot, then re-install.

14. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    I am redone loading now. I didn't reboot but hopefully it will work; will try it with the reboot in between if this doesn't work. Thanks for the advice!

15. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    I'm with you, but I've played for hours and never ran out, and in the beginning they give you a "feed" of extra torches in the mail. I'm sure eventually the pay-to-play economics will catch up and energy will be consumed more quickly, especially grinding for that elusive crafting component.

16. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Yes, I'm currently duel wielding 2 wands....it's great for quick damage output plus my main hand one is called "Witch Stealer" and causes Lightning dmg as well and my off hand one causes ice dmg.
    I've also purchased the starter pack, I feel the game is worth it thus far.
    Not sure if there is a way to turn off the torches/stamina thing, hasn't really been an issue and I'm on the second map with my Mage at level 16.
    Still, I'd consider a one-off IAP to turn them off.

17. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Torches AKA Energy

I dont mind an energy system in F2P games when they offer IAP to remove it. I dont know, $4.99 unlimited energy would be nice.:confused:

18. proof21

proof21 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    I this like Rogue in regards to Perma?

19. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    #59 speetz, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    So I did the above and no luck. The first boot brought me to the screen with two choices, one half of the screen something about torches and the other I can't quite remmeber , but I remmeber it being split in half down the center. Maybe the right side was something about continuing and the left explaining or offering to buy torches. Now I can't get past about Suzy percent loading, 63% to be exactl before I crashes. There any devs on here for this title I could contact? I sooooo wanna play.

Also when I redone load it gives the little cloud icon to click; does that mean I could be redownloading corrupted files? Idk it doesn't show up on my iCloud storage when it's deleted though sooooo... Dev? Player who can be my hero?

HALP!

20. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    This is what I meant by trying this above; quoted the wrong thing the first time... :(