Left2Die - Multiplayer Zombie Survival - July 5

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Everplay, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everplay

Everplay Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    [​IMG]

Don't Die Alone...

Left2Die is Everplays take on the classic zombie survival formula but adds a heaping dose of style, unockables, single player missions, and online competitive and cooperative multiplayer in deathmatch and survival modes.

Left2Die officially releases July 5 for only $.99!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MULTIPLAYER MADNESS!

Left2Die is designed with online multiplayer so you can take the battle against the undead hordes online or challenge friends and foes in deathmatch! Earn rewards and unlock new equipment and characters to customize yourself the way you want. Cooperative Survival pits you against waves of undead with a friend or join in a deathmatch where you battle off the remaining survivors for the remaining goods!

TONS OF GUNS!

Unlock and upgrade an entire arsenal of weaponry! Select from a large selection of load outs in 3 categories: Primary, Secondary, and Super Weapons. Uzis, Shotguns, Sniper rifles, oh my! Equip a double barrel shotgun or a heavy improved Ak-47…The choice of dozens of weapons and hundreds of upgrades is yours!

PLENTY OF CHARACTER

Hire new characters to survive the undead apocalypse. Each character has their own special attributes and traits so you can choose the style of play that works for you or to compliment the skills of your online friends. The Adventurer has quicker reflexes and speed, the Sheriff is better his a sidearm, SWAT has excellent armor but moves slower, and many more survivors to choose from.

60 SINGLE PLAYER MISSIONS AND ENDLESS SURVIVAL

Earn some major rewards and cash by completing a series of missions in a variety of levels. Hold off the horde from destroying the Brain Food Diner, fend off the Super Market from the Flaming Ones, or fire on the Fatties running rampant on the farm! Finished the missions? Try your hand at endless waves of undead in Survival!

UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENTS AND COMPETE IN ONLINE LEADERBOARDS

GameCenter is fully integrated for tracking your leaderboard scores and unlocking achievements.

2. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Looks like the most promising dual stick shooters in a while.
    Especially considering you guys made spellsword.
    By the way, when's an update for that planned?

3. Klemen

Klemen Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Woah, what an original title...

4. Jacob007

Jacob007 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Indiana
    I've been looking for a good dual stick shooter, and this looks very promising. I'm picking this one up.

5. knighthalo123

knighthalo123 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011
    already came out a while ago got lucky and got it LOL

6. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Yeah, this should get a purchase from me! Love me some dual stick shooters!

7. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Looks great, but I'd rather wait for some reviews first. Is $.99 cents the regular price of the game? Or is it $.99 cents on sale for a period of time?

8. Everplay

Jan 21, 2012
    Thanks! After the success of Spellsword, we decided to take some inspiration from the missions and the unlockables/upgrades. Along with 60 missions, players can partake in the survival modes across multiple levels and then bring their skills online.

Spellsword update is NEARLY complete. We are trying to make this upgrade worth it, but we'll likely submit in the next few days.

9. LazyGamer

LazyGamer Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Kiel, Germany
    Looks like it could be fun.

This + Forgotten Memories engine = Dead Nation :p

10. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Very good game! managed to get it before it was pulled and all I can say, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

11. Rollls

Rollls Member

Nov 21, 2011
    Looks pretty good, going to give it a try.

12. Vincexn

Vincexn Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    From the trailer, the gameplay looks... bland. Top down shooters are everywhere on the app store and the zombie apocalypse theme isn't the freshest idea. Quite a bit of emphasis on co-operative play so I'm hoping that makes up for the overused zombie-wave survival.

13. Dante.everplay

Dante.everplay Active Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I am a Producer and promoter at Everplay Interact
    #13 Dante.everplay, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
    We really wanted to focus on the co-op and competative aspect of the game, in addition to single player missions.

The single player missions help gain experience in addition to coin, that can be used to unlock new charecters and weapons. Though you could compleatly overlook the single player missions and solely do multiplayer.

You have the option to play side my side or vs. Using Game Center to challenge friends and foes.

14. Gameloftfan1234

Apr 27, 2012
    Wait,

Is there same device multiplayer?

15. Everplay

Jan 21, 2012
    Sorry, no. Unfortunately, that would cause too many obstacles, such as performance, control, User Interface, and more.

However, we do have an upcoming turn based title that has same device multiplayer.

16. Gameloftfan1234

Apr 27, 2012
    Sounds good, I loved spellsword so I'll give this a try. What is the name of your other upcoming turn based game?

17. Dante.everplay

Dante.everplay Active Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I am a Producer and promoter at Everplay Interact
    Thanks for playing spellsword, and thanks for giving it a try! We still have not announced the title. :) but we will keep you guys posted.

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    So... This is coming in less than a couple days. Anyone pumped as i am?

Those who have tried this when it was prematurely released, is it good?

19. Snooper

Snooper Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    Really like spellsword, looking forward to this. Co-op and zombies really go hand in hand, so this should be great. Instabuy for me.

20. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Where is it, shouldn't it be available in NZ already?