LED - Laser Evasion Dynamics

A beaming gauntlet of 100+ high-speed, skill-testing laser obstacles. Brilliantly rendered laser environments. Touch to …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
A beaming gauntlet of 100+ high-speed, skill-testing laser obstacles. Brilliantly rendered laser environments. Touch to begin swiping and dashing your arrow in the direction indicated, and prepare to dodge lasers like never before. THIS GAME GETS DIFFICULT.
With a score multiplier that boosts every time you play, your potential for higher scores, more levels, and valuable collectables boosts with it.
How high can you take your multiplier and score?
Laser-rendered environments, geometric bosses, a riveting soundtrack and more await.
-------------
Features
-------------
*Simple and addicting touch-and-move Controls.
*Endless Gameplay.
*Permanent score multiplier that ensures higher scores the more you play.
*Multipliers on top of your permanent multiplier.
*Procedurally generated laser terrain.
*Dynamically generated obstacles.
*Multiple Laser Environments.
----------
MORE
----------
*Billions of Points.
*Multiple un-lockable songs by Night Runner.
*Leaderboard.
*19 Achievements.
*Laser Evasion Dynamics (L.E.D.).
----------------------------------
FEEDBACK
----------------------------------
-"A lot of fun Totally recommend. Definitely a time consuming game and well worth the time. Music was very nice too!"
-"Game is super fun! Well done!"
-”The first thing I thought… was the last Star Fox boss.”
------------------------------------------
Message from the developer:
I hope you enjoy every moment of LED. Finishing this game on my own has been quite a journey for me (and it would not have been possible without the people around me supporting). Show your support by rating and reviewing this game, it means the world to me and helps me grow and deliver more great games in the future. Follow me on twitter @SuperJustin5000.
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:Nov 19, 2015
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal