Universal Leap On! - Flying Pants Games and Noodlecake

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ryan_Noodle, Jul 19, 2017.

1. brianj22

brianj22 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2016
    It breaks my heart to see that the #1 free game is essentially a crappy rip off of bouncy hops while this piece of brilliance sits at #65 on the charts, cruel world. People will realize, this game is quaaludes.

2. J.R. Jalapeno

J.R. Jalapeno Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    Amen. I'm telling everyone I know about it.

3. brianj22

Dec 14, 2016
    I'm frighteningly addicted. This game is a mild combination of methylenedioxypryovalerone and methylenedioxymethamphetamine. Careful!

4. J.R. Jalapeno

Oct 6, 2008
  5. studepaber007

studepaber007 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    #45 studepaber007, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    This game is genius! Love the mechanics, so simple yet gameplay gets so hectic in later phases. High score is currently a little over 1700 but I know I can beat that. Played it over 3 hours at the airport as it definitely has that one more time feel.

I would love to see different ball choices, maybe different ball noices and the option to play your own music. Really a no brainer to download and gladly paid the .99c to remove ads.

GOTY contender for me!

6. J.R. Jalapeno

Oct 6, 2008
    Definite GOTY contender. I hope touch arcade reviews it so it gets more attention ⚠

7. brianj22

Dec 14, 2016
    The music too! It's the perfect blend of catchy and upbeat while playing but it's just circus enough to slowly drive you into madness while you're trying to catch some #

8. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I'm really digging this one! Tell ya, the pics don't even come close to doing it justice! Utter simplicity, but the excitement, power ups, music and everything, plus that one-more-time thing we all love squeals GOTW for SURE, IMO!!! I mean, this is amazing! Lots of fun! Highly recommended by me no question! :D

9. brianj22

Dec 14, 2016
    Sorry to keep comparing this game to dangerous drugs, only trying to warn of it's addiction potential. It's not very dangerous though. Entertainment wise, this game is shrooms! #

10. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    The game play is a bit sluggish. I'd love to see a hardcore mode with the ability to increase the strength of all power ups, to get things crazy and chaotic! I need more powerful power ups. The bullet burst power up would be a blast if you could crank it up to a 10...

11. cindywong

cindywong Member

Jul 18, 2017
    well, just downloaded it and gave it a quick bash. it looks good also, it's worth the crack just for the super graphics and smooth frame rate.

12. brianj22

Dec 14, 2016
    I think you meant it IS the crack.

13. jlanis86

jlanis86 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    New Update!

Hey guys - just wanted to let you know that we appreciate all the feedback and great reviews. Also, we just recently published an update which should take care of that pesky input bug that some Android users were experiencing. In addition, we also added a new social sharing feature to make it even easier to share your high score online! Feel free to check it out and let us know what you think!

14. studepaber007

studepaber007 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    You really have made a great game! My 8 year old son is just as obsessed with it as I am. Do you have any plans for any major updates down the road? Different balls, ball trails, power ups (or power up increasers as another poster wrote about) would make this game even more great!

15. jlanis86

jlanis86 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    I am definitely thinking about new additions to the game. Haven't decided on anything quite yet, but I will keep you posted!

16. StraightlineBoy

Nov 10, 2012
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Exactly my sort of game. I love high score chasing games like this that has slightly more depth than first meets the eye. Wish I could permanently turn off the option of a continue - I really dislike that, a high score should be one life and done; gets in the way of retrying. Other than that this is a keeper that I'll be playing often

17. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    with "remove ads" IAP I get rid of ads in between attempts.. but will I get one extra life as well or do I still have to watch an ad for that?

18. dragon4ever

dragon4ever Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    You get one extra life without having to watch an ad.

19. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    thanks for clarifying! purchased
    my best so far: 1179