Universal Leap of Fate (by Clever-Plays)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by anthony78, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Are you visually comfortable with the gameplay itself?

2. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Incredibly immersive, entertaining, excellent controls, don't need an MFI controller. No in-app purchases or ads. Leap of Fate, or a children's meal at a fast food joint...Hmmm...

3. chronosz

chronosz Well-Known Member

May 24, 2016
    yeah, game is as close to flawless as you can get for a game of this type. this will set the bar really high for future developers on how to make a great quality product for the ios platform.

4. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Amazing

Yes. Just..... Yes. Once I found out BoI wasn't coming to iOS, I thought for sure my hopes of a twin stick rogue lite ever seeing the light of day (besides WS) were all but dashed. And then this game came along and now..... All I can say is this....

Thank you God, thank you for this ####ing game. I'm literally so pumped about it, I've decided to name my first born big mo....

But honestly, this game controls better than 99% of games on the App Store. You literally could not have a better control scheme in my opinion.... The devs knocked it out of the park. I am thoroughly enjoying everything about this game.... Even the absurd level of difficulty. I CANNOT PUT IT DOWN. Very few moments in gaming have been as satisfying as lining up a row of eye-ball headed automatons, and then shadow stepping through them, setting the ones that didn't die on fire and sending the ones that did die flying through the air in all their rag-doll glory. This ones going straight to my GOTY spot. I literally removed Titan quest for this game..... I have no regrets.

5. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    To bad dlc never happened for PC otherwise I'd already be hoping for more to buy !! =]

6. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Well, let's make sure this sells well enough to justify DLC/expansions!

7. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Duranki or anyone else, what twin stick shooter is Bol? At 40, I'm not always in the loop. I have every current and last generation console but I'm not on Steam.

8. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Binding of Isaac

9. jdjleo

jdjleo Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2013
    I was excited to pick this up and now...I'm passing ugh

I play games on both my iPhone and iPad and not being able to have one synchronized game across both is a deal breaker for me.

Honestly with gamecenter and iCloud this is just not acceptable and I can't support developers that continue to not utilize the technology because then I would be reinforcing the behavior and contributing to the problem.

10. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Which actually exists! Grrrrrr Apple....

11. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Yes. Although sometimes with the backgrounds being dark I do have trouble seeing all the enemies with relation to my character. I was thinking it might be nice to have a nice outline of the character. But I absolutely love this game. Everytime I play I just want to play more and not put it down. To me that's a sign of a great game.

I even went and bought it on Steam so I could ply it on my PC when I feel like it. I also wanted to show the devs further support.

Billy

12. ZugZug

ZugZug Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Just chiming in to say that this game is incredibly well done. I really think developers should always include a tip option if there in no iap's just as a way to show a bit more support. I definitely would have paid more for this experience.

13. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    I Added this to my watch list. I might buy it when there is a sale, but it is not becouse of the price - it is the icloud and controller support, If an update with these comes, I'll buy it.

14. enudeep

enudeep New Member

Jun 16, 2016

They are getting rid of Game Center next update so maybe the don't care about using it.

15. cakewalker

cakewalker Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    No controller? that is too bad :(

16. cakewalker

cakewalker Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    I like this solution

17. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    The app, not the service.

18. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Agreed i as surprised by how small it is on the 6s plus
    Still a good game

19. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    What a game, what a game, what a mighty fine game!

20. pizzapoke

pizzapoke Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Anyone playing this on iphone 6 having trouble reading? I've heard there are problems and kind of want the game, but would like to know how difficult it is to read the text.