Universal Leap of Fate (by Clever-Plays)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by anthony78, Aug 18, 2016.

1. ttcool

ttcool Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2016
    Wow! Just bought it and played the first stage and onto the 2nd stage and super impressed. Polish and the controls for most part is very responsive. Would highly recommend if u like dual stick shooter.

2. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Agree the controls are a bit off, especially on the Mage (first toon) whose really awkward on the left stick.
    The good news is the second character is a lot more fun and seems to have a better left stick.

I too wonder about the 'room to room' bit.

3. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Wow I played this game in beta a uear back!
    This game came a loooooooong way.
    Nice devs too!

4. cplr

cplr Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    +1. Is the only roguelike element permadeath? Giant rooms aren't exactly interesting maps...

5. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I played the PC version for many hours, you get a deck of cards a la hands of fate (think that's what it was called) you choose what card to enter, and try and survive/battle it out. Or pick a store card and buy stuff, or a upgrade card ect ect it's pretty damn fun can't wait to dive in

6. Fruityth1ng

Fruityth1ng Active Member

Jan 18, 2013
  7. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Omg!

I swear, if I don't take a break from TA, I'm gonna go broke!

*buys Leap of Fate* :D

8. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    If anyone with an IPhone 6 is playing this on their device, can you let me know if the screen is too cramped or too small to enjoy the game? Thanks.

9. Danigarcia75

Danigarcia75 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    There is MFI compatibility but is not working with the Nimbus for me. Only in the menus but not in game. I suppose it will be fixed soon or maybe is my device. Very impressive game

10. Carabak

Carabak Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Hi guys. Any feedback on how this runs on iPad Air and If it has realtime shadows ? It looks awesome but don't want to drop if the graphics are cut down. Thanks in advance.

11. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    Plays great on my 6+ =] are the Devs here ? Only think I ask is for a sensitivity slider, the controls to move are super sensitive. Only complaint

12. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    If you buy just one game this release week make it this game. It's a heck of an experience. This is kind of velocity makes me want to call out of work and stay home and play. (Pictures the old Maxell cassette tape ads).

13. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    And people insist we don't get "Premium" games.

Gonna grab this game, since seems so cool. I am oficially broke. Lol

14. Danigarcia75

Danigarcia75 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    After sone hours playing I still think is amazing and time flies.
    I think a better input for using powers will be a double tap in the joysticks. In iPad is hard sometimes to release the sticks to touch up. You can adjust that but double tap maybe will be better

15. Carabak

Carabak Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Thanks##

16. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    It's ok could use a little work as in maybe having a zoom option. As of right now it's s little small and I have pretty good vision. But kudos to the devs for making it universal!

17. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Can we take a moment to look once again at that awesome icon? I really love the black backgrounds on icons and the eye looks cool as well.

18. yourtax

yourtax Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Quick question to anyone who can answer. Never heard of this game before today but the trailer seems kinds cool. Trailers show some massive skill trees and since this being described as a "rogue lite" I'm wondering if anything carries over from one run to the next. Thnx in advance.

19. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    Through completing missions, you unlock permanent upgrades for that charecter and even eventually alt costumes which I never got to yet even on PC but I think thats a cool feature. The "skill trees" you lvl up during each run and they are always different adding to the replay ability

20. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I just found this out while playing. This is just awesome! There's real progression here. I am loving this damn game. It's so worth the money! These devs know how to make a game!

Also I saw a few comments about the on screen controls. This must be a subjective thing because I'm having absolutely no problems whatsoever! I love them! I don't use controllers. All of the on screen controls are responsive and precise! I couldn't be happier!

I hope the devs stop by here. I really want to thank them in person. Is this game on Steam? I'm going to go buy it on there if it is.

Billy